Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Misunderstandings

Wendy's P.O.V

  "Hey, are you okay Wendy?" Yuki-san asked, but I didn't say anything, I couldn't. I couldn't say anything, I was so heart broken, why Romeo-kun? Why? Why are you kissing Chelia-chan?! Tears are flowing down my cheeks like a river.

  "Wendy-chan!" Lucy-san's voice said, I didn't want to look, I didn't to see that again. I felt someone lift me up, but before I could see who picked me up I passed out, I caught a glimps of a dark purple hair. 'Romeo-kun? Wait no, that's impossible,' I thought before I passed out.

  I open my eyes and saw that I was in the my room, in my house. Wait what? How did I get here? I can't remember... Wait, I remember, Romeo-kun and Chelia-chan...

  "Wendy-chan! Your awake!" A familiar voice said, "What happened? Why did you faint like that?" 

  "Huh? Romeo-kun?" I said, I'm so confused right now, "Romeo-kun?!?!"

"Yeah, it's me, why don't you answer my question?" He smiled at me, I feel like crying, how can he act like this after he has done?

"P-please, get out," I stuttered. Where's Yuki-san? Why am I alone with Romeo now? I want to cry and never see Romeo-kun ever again.

"What are you talking about?" He questioned, what does he mean, what are you talking about?

"Get out! I saw you Romeo-kun, so please, get out of my house!" I roared at him as my tears went down my face.

"But-"

"I said get out of my house!" I interrupted him, he looks scared of me right now. 

"I thought you were nice, Wendy-chan, but I was wrong. Your just one of those other fake people in this world!" He stormed out of my house. I fell on my feet, crying.

What have I done?

Chapter 4

 The Story of the Cabin

Lucy's P.O.V

"Of course! I really want to know why you built your cabin," I said as I sat down Loke. He looked up at the ceiling and started to smile.

"Well, long ago, I got lost here, but the most amazing thing happened while I got lost. I found an ax!" He exclaimed. 

"That's all?" I asked, because that would be disappointing if that was it.

"No, silly," he chuckled, okay, good, "After I picked up the ax, the owner of the ax came up to me, she looked like a teenager, at first I surprised that there was someone here. But she told me, 'What is a person dressed up nicely like you doing here?' But all I said was sorry for toching her stuff, but she suddenly fell to ground laughing. After she finally got done laughing, she said she's going to teach me how to build. At first I was surprised, but when she smiled, that's when I fell in love with her. I spent so much time with her, but a few years later, she told me that she's going to get married. She was really happy about it, so I didn't do anything, but feel happy for her. Then after that, I didn't see her as much anymore, then I didn't see her anymore. I only saw her one more time after that, and all she said was, 'Bye old friend! In the future, I want you to show my little girl the cabin you made.' That was the last words I heard from her. As I was wondering around Magnolia, I heard rumors that she died. And that was the end, I never talked to her husband, and asked, but Iknew it was true. It took me about seven weeks to get over it, but now I don't need to think about her because something special happened and I am so greatful of that," Loke finished, how depressing. It's so sad how all of this happened.

"Who was that girl?" I asked, he started to smile again.

"Layla Heartfillia," he said looking at me in the eye. 

"Huh?"

"I'm not thinking about her anymore because I have you. I have your kindness, your smile, your laugh. I have you," He chuckled. I'm blushing like crazy right now.

"That's sweet Loke, but now, can we go to bed now? I'm so tired and that sstory made me really depressed," I yawned. 

"Sure, Hime," He replied as we entered a bedroom, with one bed..... ONE BED?

"I-I'm going to c-change now! So please get out!" I said as I pushed Loke out of the room. What am I going to do? I-I-I'm not going to sleep with Loke! NO!

"Hime, are you done yet?" Loke said through the door, oh yeah, I need to change still.

"A-almost!" I replied back, what am I going to do?

Chapter 4 

She's mine!

Juvia's P.O.V

Oh no! Lyon-sama and Gray-sama are fighting over Juvia. What will Juvia do?

"What do you want, Gray?" Lyon-sama yelled at Gray-sama as he punched him in the face.

"What do you think? I'm getting my partner back, so I could go home!" Gray-sama snapped as he punched Lyon-sama back.

"How could you just leave her alone like that? She could've gotten raped if I didn't come over!" Lyon-sama shouted. Gray-sama looked angrier when he said that.

"Like hell I care what happens to her!" Gray-sama yelled back. 

"G-Gray-sama? I-is that t-true?" I stuttered in shock, since when d-did G-Gray-sama not care a-about J-Juvia.

"Of course I don't like you. You're so fricken annoying to me," Gray-sama said so casually as he looked at me.

"Hurry up so we could go home, Juvia. I don't want to be alone with this idiot anymore," Gray-sama said, but Juvia didn't answer him. She just fell to her feet crying; tears went down Juvia's face, she couldn't believe what she heard.

"No! J-Juvia will not l-listen to someone l-like you! I-I hate you!" I hollered at him. 

"Talking in first person?" Lyon-sama gasped. What? I guess I'm going to speak in first person point of view from now on.

"Tsk," Gray-sama clicked his tounge, "let's go, Juvia, this is getting annoying now," he said as he came over to me and started to pull on my arm.

"No! Stop!" I said, trying to get out of his grip, but nothing happened. He didn't let go, he didn't do anything, but drag me away.

"Get away from Juvia...!" Lyon-sama yelled at Gray-sama and punched him. Gray-sama let go of me and started to fight with Lyon-sama.

"What do you want now? She's my responsibility until we get back! I need to bring her back, so I could go home!" Gray-sama returned Lyon-sama's punch.

"No! I will not let you have a fragile girl like Juvia! You just broke her heart! She's mine! I know that I said that I gave up on her, but now I feel like changing my mind," Lyon-sama said. My heart was beating really fast when he said that last two sentence. The two were still fighting, I need to stop them, I need to save Lyon-sama.

"Stop fighting!" I yelled as I went in between both of them before they punched each other, I got to save Lyon-sama....

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

SORRY 10000000000000000XS FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME!!! BUT HERE IT IS!!!!!!! EVERY SATURDAY IS A NEW CHAPTER FROM NOW ON!!!!!! 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!!

SHOULD I MAKE EVERY SHIPPINGS DIFFERENT CHAPTER? 

I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL! IT BELONGS TO HIRO MASHIMA, A.K.A TROLLMASHIMA

I CHANGED THE LAST PART OF THE BIO/ THE ONE WITH JUVIA!