Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The Lady

Wendy's P.O.V

"Hello," a lady's voice said. I feel so much pain in my stomach, I can't even move right now.

"H-hi there," I stuttered, trying to see who it was.

"Do you need help?" she asked, as the clicking got louder.

"N-no thanks, I-I can handle m-myself, s-so you c-could go and proc-"

"Tsk tsk, No, no," she interrupted me, clicking her tongue. I felt something lift me from the ground. I opened my eyes to see a beautiful young lady with brown hair that reached her shoulders, and big brown eyes holding me bridal style.

"Thank you very much," I whispered losing my breath, we were walking somewhere, but where?

"I bet your wondering where we're going," she chuckled. 'How did she know?' I thought.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"And your wondering how I know all of this stuff, well, I can read people's minds," she explained.

"May I ask you your name? And were you want to bring to?" She questioned.

"Oh yeah! My name is Wendy Marvell, sorry for not introducing myself," I answered, "and we go to the guild Fairy Tail?"

"You're in Fairy Tail?! Because I was on my there then I saw you hurt. And my name is Yuki Fujioka,"  she said, shocking me. 

"Do you other powers besides mind reading?" I asked, "oh and you can put me down now."

"Oh yeah, sorry," she said putting me down, I tumbled a little, but got my balance back, "Let's see, I play instruments to make people fall asleep or I attack them with it," she said. Wow, that's a first. (A/N:Idon't know what else to do so yeah, I know it's very weird, but I don't care)

After chatting for awhile, we came to a familiar place, "Here we are!" Yuki exclaimed. We went in the guild and my heart shattered.

Chapter 3

Natsu's confession

Lucy's P.O.V

"Wow Loke! You're really good at cooking!" I exclaimed, rubbing my stomach and sat on the fluffy couch.

"Thanks hime, do you want me to tell you the story now?" Loke asked, as he sat beside me on the couch.

Natsu's P.O.V 

Where did Luce go? I just saw her this morning, and now she's somewhere and not in her house. Why can't pick up her scent either?! UGH! Where did you go Lucy?

"Natsu! I can't find Lucy anywhere!" Happy panicked, coming from Lucy's window.

"Me either, maybe we should ask Lissana, maybe she knows where Lucy is," I suggested as me and Happy flew out of Lucy's house. We went to the guild to see less people than usual.

"Lissana!" Happy sang, flying over to Lissana, who was cleaning the counters with Mira.

"Oh Happy," Lissana chuckled, patting him on the head. She looked at me, "Natsu!" Lissana yelled.

"Hi," I responed, "do you know where Lucy is?" I asked.

"No, why?" Liss quizzed.

"Oh, OK," I sighed, and walked out of the guild with Happy and headed to Lucy's house.

"Bye?" I heard ed Lissana say. Happy and I went to Lucy's house. Luce, where are you? Why couldn't you tell me that you where going to leave me? When Happy and I reached Lucy's house, I laid in her bed and wondered about Lucy. 

"Natsu! Lucy left a note on her desk saying that she's on a date with Loke and she doesn't know when she's coming back," Happy said, giving me the note that was on Lucy's desk. I read the note five times then put it on the bed.

"Good job Happy," I sighed as Happy went to the kitchen and started to eat his fish.

I don't know what to do anymore, I was going to tell Lucy something important and I've been waiting for this day to tell her, I went through all that trouble for nothing. But she's on a date with someone that she loves at least. At least she's happy. At least she's not with someone she hate like me. If I only got to her in time, I would've told her those six words. 

I love you very much, Lucy.

Chapter 3 

Juvia

Juvia's P.O.V

"Lyon-sama, thank you, thank you very much," Juvia thanked Lyon-sama, I was crying, I was so scared at that time. Lyon-sama hugged me.

"It's okay Juvia-chan, because I'm here," Lyon-sama said patting my head, "Where did your Gray-sama go?" he quizzed angrily.

"Gray-sama got knocked out by that man, Juvia couldn't defend herself, Juvia is very sorry Lyon-sama," Juvia confessed. Lyon-sama didn't say anything for awhile, but he spoke up.

"Juvia-chan, you don't need to apologize, I would do anything for you, so it's okay," Lyon-sama said. Those little words made Juvia cry more, "Don't cry Juvia-chan! I-I didn't mean for you to cry!" Lyon-sama panicked.

"No, Juvia is so happy that you word say such kind stuff like that, Gray-sama never lets Juvia talk to him like that, thank you Lyon-sama," Juvia responded. Juvia could feel Lyon-sama smile; this might be the best thing Lyon-sama has done to Juvia, "Juvia wishes that Lyon-sama and Juvia could stay like this for awhile," Juvia added.

"Okay, anything for you, Juvia," Lyon-sama said. For some reason, Juvia feels very happy that Juvia told that to Lyon-sama. We stayed like that for awhile, but then someone came over and hit Lyon-sama on the face.

"Lyon-sama!" Juvia screamed, Juvia checked to see who punched Lyon-sama. Why does crazy things happen to Juvia today? Juvia was so surprised to see who punched Lyon-sama.....

"Gray-sama!! Stop!"

___________________________________

So yeah, I know that this story is weird but NOLO. If you seen that tumbler post, good job for you.

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL, IT BELONGS TO IT'S RIGHTFUL OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, bye... But if you don't know what Hime is, It means princess, OK BYEEEEEE

-ME