Meeting Parker -- Part 3

Previously....

"Didn't see you there shortie," Parker laughs, "I'm joking!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh hi," I say, my cheeks blushing, "I'm Olivia--but you can call me Liv." 

"Oh hi 'Liv' I'm Parker," he says, holding out his hand.

"I know who you are--I mean hi," I say and shake his hand. 

OMG, It's actually Parker_Games!  I think.

"Hey Parker, do you want to record a video wi--Oh hi. Didn't see you there, I'm Liam." a man with a short beard and a plaid shirt. 

"Hello, I'm Olivia." I tell Liam, "You may know me from 'Livi_Games'." 

"I know you! I watched your video with Graser when you did parkour and beat him on the Hard level! So funny to watch Graser rage!" Liam says, and I realize what YouTuber he was; Hbomb94. 

"Anyway, Parker, want to record at 7?" Liam asks, returning his attention to Parker. 

"Yeah, sure, meet you on Mineplex," Parker says and Liam walks over to Graser's recording space. 

"So, anyway, are you new here?" Parker asks, turning his attention to me. "I've never seen you around here before so I was just guessing that you're new--uh sorry for rambling.." 

"Yeah I'm new, I have no idea where anything is. I need to record a video and text my family, but I left my phone in that room." I say, biting my lip after speaking. 

"Oh! I'll ask William for the keys and I'll take you on a tour around." Parker says, jogging off to find Will and I run after, trying to keep up with him. 

~End of Chapter 3~

A/N: Ugh! I know that this chapter is just speaking but I promise it will get better in the future!