4. | Popcorn Party.

"So let's talk about this some more" Calum said as he sat down next to me on my couch.

He placed the bowl of popcorn between us and I leaned over to grab a handful as he started talking again.

"What you are saying is that it's Michaels grandmother that's haunting him?" he asked and I nodded in confirmation.

"Yes she told me her name was Rose Clifford the first time she appeared in your room but I didn't make that connection until I saw her in the pictures and she spoke about Michael"

Calum nodded and put a couple of popcorns in his mouth.

"What did she say about him?" he asked, clearly curious.

"Not much, just that she had been very proud because apparently he had wanted to become a doctor" I said and Calum shook his head.

"He never wanted to become one but when his grandmother was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer he told her that to make her proud. She was never supportive over the whole music thing"

I laughed at what he said agreeing.

"Yes I noticed, she blames you by the way" I said and he looked at me shocked.

"So I now have a ghost, who hates me because I ruined her grandsons life, on my back?!" he asked slightly worried and I just smiled at him.

"You'll be fine, I don't think that's what she's here for" I said and then leaned back against the back of the couch.

"Let's talk about something else than ghost now; how excited are you for the Sydney shows coming up?" I asked him and he immediately brightened up.

"I'm so excited because it's home you know!" he said, sporting a huge smile.

"Ya, it's more special?" I guessed and he nodded.

"Yes and all our families will be there watching us"

"Even Michael's?" I asked him.

I knew that Rose wasn't the only one in Michael's family who didn't consider music a good carrier and so I definitely didn't expect them to go see them but Calum's nodding proved me wrong.

"That's great" I smiled and he nodded.

"Yeah it really is, Michael's excited to show them what he can do because they've never seen us perform at all before"

He took a handful of popcorn before shoving it in his mouth, letting a few fall out and land on his lap.

"Ew Calum that's gross" I laughed at my best friend and he smiled back at me.

"I am gross" he winked at me which caused me to roll my eyes.

"I know"

I laughed as he started to throw a few pieces of popcorn at me before retaliating and throwing some back.

***

It's Saturday which means UPDATE TIME!

(and it also means that it's just two days 'til I get to see 5SOS :O)

Please do tell me what you think of this story so far.

Obviously it's still starting up so not much will happen for the next couple of chapters because I don't want to just jump right to it with no story whatsoever.

Also I don't personally know Michael's family so I wouldn't know if they're supportive or not (but I'm guessing that they actually are) but for the sake of this story they aren't!

/ / Liv.