Chapter 1: Are You Fudging Kidding Me?

I slowly eat my sandwich. The memory of what happened this morning is still vivid in my imagination. Like a video, playing over and over again. My eyes search for him in the canteen. I find him with Stella all over him. Ew, I can't believe a guy kissed me with millions of different saliva in his mouth. I almost vomited at the thought.

Adie, Ashley, and Eva stand in front with playful looks. They know.

"Oh My God! I heard what happened? Did you kill him?" Adie then sits with me.

"Almost." I reply.

I continue to eat my food like it is bitter.

"Why are you so mad at him? You should feel blessed nothing bad happened to you. We all know what he's capable of." Ashely says eating whatever she has on her tray.

"I know. But I think he won't hit a girl, Ashley. But still. He kissed me! Ew!" Their eyes widen, grinning like a bobcat.

"You didn't know that, didn't you?" I ask them.

"OMG!... well yeah. Tiffany told us a different story. She said that you were fantasizing about Derek, that he kissed you. OMG! Really? That's why you punched..." Eva squeals.

"slapped." I cut

"...slapped him" she continues. "But, OMG! You are such a lucky bitch!"

"Yeah. He's so full of himself that he told everyone that I was daydreaming that he ...! And every one believed him like, Are you fuc...fudging kidding me? Lucky? I was disgusted." I say.

"Just say the word." They say in unison.

"Anyways, we have to order."

Ashley and Eva stand to order

"We all know everyone has lust for him." Adie says.

"Except me." I reply. I look at her. Giving her 'duh' look. She smile, and resume doing what they are doing. I hear a shout of my name. Kellan barge in, looking for me. He knows. Because he's really angry. Like bull-angry. Like I can see his ears omitting ashes. Like a train. Like a hungry lion searching for his prey. He sees me, he walks fast towards me.

"Wolverine's angry. He must've known." Adie says. I look at her. Her eyes are busy looking at her phone.

"Where's the motherfucker?" he says harshly to me.

"Kellan, it is fine. Just let it go." I say.

"No, I know for the fact that he was telling a lie. He's humiliating you Bea! I can't not do something about that." he says furiously. He's overreacting.

"It's okay Kellan. We should just be silence about it. We know what he is capable of doing. It's okay if he kissed me, it's not like raped me or some..." I say but is cut off.

"Wait, wait, wait, he kissed you?" He says. His eyes bulge out. His fist clenching. I swear I hear his knuckles crunching.

"Just let it go. Okay?" I say. "Just let it go." I say again. Sheryl Lou appears behind him, then she whispers something to him. In which he nods deliberately.

"Can I steal him for a bit?" she says. I smile. God, she looks like an angel.

"Of course." I reply.

"And, right. Derek is an asshole." She says to me, smiling. Ashley and Eva appear behind them with their trays.

"Bea, if he messes with you again. I will lose it. I have to go. I'm sorry." He raffles my hair. I know his apology was about not taking me to school and not keeping his promise that we will meet at lunch.