Chapter 7

After Six hours of driving we finally got to the Cullen's.

The door opened as Carlisle Esme Alice Emmett Jasper Edward and Rosalie came out and butch of other people.

"Sam what are you doing here?" Carlisle asked.

"Short story, Boyfriends a demon thingy, Scott an alpha, and I'm."

"Pregnant." Esme finished for me.

"Yes how did you know right vampires." I said.

"What is he doing here?" Jasper asked as Isaac pulled his jacket around him because of the cold.

"I I I j-hust came to d-drive her, I gotta go back and help with the Japanese p-people." Isaac said.

"That's my brother Isaac, well not actually brother he's like a brother. And he has never seen snow before." I said as Isaac grab bags.

"I want you to meet someone." Edward said.

"In a minute I gotta say goodbye to Isaac." I said running to him as Emmett carried my bags to my room.

"Bye scarf boy." I said hugging him.

"Bye runner." Isaac said.

"About your cookies you don't like want them do you?" Isaac asked.

"You can have my cookies." I said as Isaac got into the car.

"Don't drink anything after midnight, don't yell at people, Call every night, don't forget about me." Isaac said.

"Isaac I get it, tell Stiles if he kisses or kills people ill kill him." I said.

"Okay, Bye Runner." Isaac said.

"Bye scarf boy." I said as Isaac speed off.

"I'm gonna miss that little guy." I said.

"He's taller than you, never mind now can you meet Bella and Renesmee?" Edward asked.

"Fine." I said walking into the house after him.

"Bella and Renesmee this is Sam McCall." Edward said to Bella.

"Hi." They both said as I sat beside them.

"Do I know you? you look like someone I know?" Bella said.

"No but who would that be?" I asked.

"Aro Volturi." Bella said.

"You think I look like Aro Volturi?the last time I saw him was six years ago when I went to visit my dad." I said.

"Sorry I just thought." Bella said.

"It's fine." I said.

"What's with all the vampires here?" I asked.

"The Volturi thinks Renesmee an immortal child. and in a couple of days will be a battle." Edward said.

"The Volturi are stupid." I said.

"We know that." Bella says.

"And they haven't seen you as a vampire before that surprises everyone." I said.

"Why are you here?" Bella asked.

"My lovely boyfriend who isn't that lovely anymore since there's something wrong with him decided not to." I covered Renesmee ears. "Put on a condom." I said removing my hands.

"Wow that's why your here?" Bella asked.

"Yea, plus I was running with wolves and hunters." I said.

"What kinds of wolves?" Bella asked.

"Not like the wolf wolf ones the ones with hair on their faces and claws." I said.

"Oh okay." Bella said.

"Hey Bella, are you ready for the battle?" A tan guy asked coming in.

"Jacob the battle isn't for six days." Bella said.

"Oh okay who's this?" Jacob asked pointing to me.

"I'm Sam McCall." I said getting up holding out my hand.

"I know a guy named Sam." Jacob said.

"Cool, your a werewolf aren't you?" I asked.

"Yea how did you know?" Jacob asked.

"Sam is from beacon hills." Bella said.

"I'm guessing you know the Hales?" Jacob asked.

"Yea their not the brightness." I said laughing a bit Bella smiled at me as Alice came in.

She had a smile on her face but it fell.

"Alice what's wrong what did you see?" Bella asked getting up.

"Stiles, he was kissing a girl." Alice said.

"I knew it I knew he couldn't keep his promises." I mumbled walking up the stairs.

"Sam where are you going?" Bella asked.

"To have a nap than I'm gonna find a away to kill Stiles slowly and painfully." I said growling.

I felt different I shook it off and continued up the stairs growling.

Bella's POV:

Sam stormed up the stairs growling as I heard a door slam.

"What's going on with her?" I asked.

"Bella I think you should sit down." Edward said as he came into the room.

"Okay." I said sitting down on the couch.

"Sam, is Aro's daughter, she has been for seven hundred years, She slipped into a coma after Carlisle left, she was seventeen when she died but when Scott her 'twin' brother was four so Aro found a witch to make her four and gave her powers so she didn't find out, now that it's years later, and Sam will find out and join Aro." Edward said.

"But we know that she would never do that so we can ask her to go up and tell Aro to call it off since she his daughter." Alice finished.

"So it's basically Sam goes up to Aro and tells him to stop than he does because Sam's his daughter and he loves her?" I asked.

"Yes, but you can't tell her anything." Edward said.

"Okay, I won't but she's really mad at this Stiles guy." I said.

"There's something wrong with him, I'm guessing demons or something." Alice said.

I nod walking up the stairs to Sam's room.

I opened the door silently to see Sam laying in bed sound asleep.

Her hands were place over her stomach.

Her stomach seemed to grow a little like she was four months pregnant.

I shut the door silently again and ran down stairs.

"Guys, Sam's stomach is like it's four months pregnant." I said.

"We know she's vampire and witch since shes was turned back to a age with powers." Alice said.

"Oh okay, I need to learn more about these things." I said falling off the couch.

A.N Now you know about Sam, I would love to have some comments thank you for reading, (new chapter should be up soon)