Chapter 9

Four days later:

It's been four days since I left I didn't call anyone but they called and texted me the battle is in 24 hours and I still haven't met the rest of the wolves.

"Sam you need to get up." Bella said.

"No leave me here to die." I said.

"If you want to stop your father from killing Renesmee, your going to have to meet the wolf pack." Bella said.

"Fine as I get a jar of applesauce," I said.

"You can have two jars of applesauce." Bella says.

I got up and pulled on my boots and jacket.

"This is why you are my favourite." I said walking down.

"Guys this is Sam, Sam this is Seth Paul Collin Brady Embry Quil Leah and Sam." Jacob said.

"That was just confusing, and I know confusing I've known Derek for two years, he is always like Isaac beta, Erica beta, Boyd beta, Scott omega, Derek alpha, now he's like Isaac still beta, me beta, Ethan Aidan omega, Scott alpha, Peter alpha, and I just confused you guys." I said.

"Yeah you did." Paul said.

"Why do I always do that?" I asked slamming my head on Jacobs shoulder.

"You've been pregnant for a week." He says.

"Than how is she so big?" Quil asked.

"Half vampire will be turned into a full one soon, full witch, I run with wolves and hunters and that was so 'nice' calling me fat." I said removing my head pointing angrily at Quil.

"Hey come down." Jacob said pulling me back.

I saw Sam give me a look.

"Her boyfriend is a thingy and she doesn't know what he is." Jacob said.

"Oh than come on I'm sure Emily has food." Sam said.

"Stiles used shove his face with food on our midnight dates." I mumbled walking into Sam house.

"It's nice meeting you Sam, muffin?" Emily asked.

"Thanks." I says taking one before the boys did.

"So Sam tell me about yourself." Emily said as the boys looked at me as crumbs fell.

I whimper as Sam hit them each in the head.

"I'm 17, I have a twin brother named scott and another brother named Isaac, I have a mum that's a nurse. my dads and FBI agent, I got four best friends Allison Lydia Ethan and Aidan. I sing dancing and write songs, and I'm talking to much because I'm pregnant and those idiots are eating like my demon boyfriend." I cried as Emily hugged me.

"Boys outside now." Sam ordered as the boys ran out.

"I should take Sam home." Sam said picking me up.

He carried me to his truck putting me in the passenger seat.

He got in the other side and started the truck.

He speeded off as I waved to Seth and he waved back.

Seth's POV:

I waved to Sam as Sam speeded off (that does sound confusing)

"Dude you don't have a crush on her do your." Paul asked.

"What no, she has a boyfriend and may I say she carrying his children." I says crossing my arms.

"Yeah but he kissed a girl and she pissed and he's basically posses by a demon thingy." Paul said.

"Your right, but than again you do only get C's." I laughed.

"You should run." Paul said.

My eyes got wide as Paul laughed and I ran off.