Chapter 3

Kai was currently changing into a new set of clothing when he heard a knock on his door, which made him jump. He fumbled in his clothes as Cole opened the door. What Cole saw well, he felt like he was having internal nosebleeding. Cole looked up and down, admiring the beautiful sight in front of him. 

"Cole! When did you come here?" Kai exclaimed. 

Cole felt thoughts flow in his mind as he blushed. 

"Uhh..." Cole muttered

"Cole!" Kai snapped, "Stop looking at me! What do you want?"

Cole shook his head as Kai properly put on his shirt.

"Oh! Well, the others were asking what happened just now while we were eating."

"I ate? Something wrong?" 

Cole then thought through his words, "Ok...then the others wanted to know more about your state."

"My state? I'm fine. Everything is good." Kai replied, hands on his hips.

Cole shook his head, "No, like in the supermarket, you told me to watch out for your Xania symptoms or something like that. I told the others and they wanted to know more."

Kai nodded his head and let a sigh escape from his mouth, "Oh, right. That is something I don't want to talk about..."

Cole held Kai's shoulders with his two hands and pulled him into a hug. 

"Kai dear, please tell me..." Cole's tone would have made someone cringe. 

"I...," Kai replied, he looked down on the floor as if a whole wave of horrid memories flooded back into his mind. 

Cole looked down, his hand ran through kai's surprisingly soft hair (Kai has spiky hair, mind you. So, you would expect his hair to feel hard from the gel). He heard Kai sigh as he returned Cole's hug with a tighter one.

"Alright, if you don't want to tell me now, you can tell me later. But! You must tell me soon ok?" Cole reassuringly said. 

Kai nodded his head, snuggling into Cole's fluffy hair. As they stayed in the same position for a while, Cole realised Kai had fallen soundly asleep. Cole grinned as he rubbed his eyes, slowly falling asleep soon after.