Chapter 1

I stand in front of the mirror, looking at my reflection. I'm wearing a simple black dress that stops midway through my thighs and is a V-neck and shows the middle part of my breasts. Gently running my hands through the soft and expensive silk that's hugs my waist, I feel really confident. I don't usually wear these type of clothing that expose so much of my olive skin and hugs all of the curves in my body. The jewelries I have in my neck and wrists kind of cover skin so I feel kind of less revealing, as if it helps.

My boyfriend and I are going to a date. He told me to wear my best outfit and it took me an hour to find the perfect one. I don't why he told me to but I'm guessing it's because the restaurant we'll be staying here in Paris is expensive. Paris is the city of love I think? I don't fucking know but it was really sweet of him to bring me with him. He had an extra ticket with him for his job, he chose me.

The doorbell rings and I feel my heart beat quicken.

Is my outfit too extra? Am I showing too much skin? Am I dressing appropriately? Will he laugh at me? Will people laugh at me? Does this dress look ugly on me?

Pushing my paranoid thoughts off my head, I make my way to the door, prepared to see my boyfriend, Nick.

I open the door, biting yeah my lip. Why am I so nervous? I've been to several date with him before and he's my boyfriend.

Once the door opens, it reveals Nick standing in front, wearing a tux and he looks like he was just about to ring the doorbell again but once he sees me, he freezes.

"Hi, Nick." I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. He doesn't reply to me and he just keeps looking at me, with a jaw wide open.

"Do I look okay?" I ask, looking at my outfit again. His silence is making me feel insecure.

"Whoa." He blinks a couple of times.

"Is it too much? I can chang—"

"Peanut," He interrupts me. "You look amazing." He smiles and I feel myself blush.

"Thanks." I give a shy smile and he keeps looking at me.

"Stop staring." I push him slightly, laughing.

"Come here." He grabs my waist and kisses me.

He pulls away, "Okay let's go before anything happens." He says and I laugh.

I lock the door and make my way to Nick's car. I get in the passenger's seat and Nick starts the car.

"You look so pretty." He compliments again.

"You don't look too bad." I smile.

"I can't believe you're mine." He says in awe. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say and he begins to drive.

"Where are we going?" I ask him, Waterfalls by TLC softly playing on the back ground, giving me memories.

"We're going to a cruise." He smiles and I gasp.

"A cruise? We're having dinner there?" I grin like a kid.

"Yes, baby." He laughs at me.

"You're too sweet." I pout, he always give so much effort to me.

"It's because I love you." I am so lucky to have him.

"I'm so lucky to have you."

The drive was quite long. Nick and I just kept on taking about how lovely Paris is and that this maybe my new favorite place. Just maybe.