{5} Guilt

Sean's POV
I was awoken by the overly repetitive sound of my alarm clock. I stretched and yawned, practically smashed the button on my alarm to shut it up, and threw a red t-shirt over my head. I walked over to my bathroom and looked in the mirror, adjusting my green hair, when a noticed a few marks on my neck. That's when the memories from last night came flooding back to me...

I was fully aware that it was just an ordinary day and nobody knew what had happened, but it felt like everyone was staring at me, watching my every move, hoping that I was ashamed of myself. I couldn't blame them though, I felt so guilty. As I walked to my locker, my head was hung down to the floor. 'Hey! Last night was awesome! I got fucking wasted!' Felix suddenly pulled me into a hug, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. 'Hungover much?'I chuckled, yet desperately praying he wouldn't notice the hickey.

He nodded quietly as I passed him my water bottle, him looking back at me gratefully. I smiled, patted him on the shoulder and watched him turn around and walk off to his first class.

I began to walk myself, then was taken back by surprise by Mark who jumped on my back. I managed to regain my balance before I was completely on the floor and exclaimed 'WHAT WAS THAT FOR?' Mark began to cackle loudly, before gradually turning his laughter into a whimper. 'Let me guess, you're hungover too? He nodded and curled his fingers around his blood red locks. 'Sorry buddy, I just gave my last water bottle to Felix'. He put his hand on my shoulder and told me not to worry about it. I sighed and half smiled at him- God he was beautiful.

'Hey, what's that hickey on your neck?' He began, smirking at me. If only he knew...
'Oh it's n-nothing', I stuttered, my voice coming out quieter than I intended.
'You must of got lucky, huh? Who's the lady?' He winked.

I stroked my arm and giggled nervously, instantly feeling heat rush to my cheeks before he brushed my hair out of my eyes. 'I don't remember her name, sadly' I managed to muster before he waved and walked away.

A week of shame had passed and I did earn a few concerned glares from my friends, Mark didn't seem to care as he was mainly busy with flirting with girls who looked like they were going to pass out when he even looked at them. I wanted to spill the beans to my friends, just to get this overwhelming feeling off my chest, but I couldn't do it- they would all be so mad at me for taking advantage of Mark like that.

It was Thursday, and over a week since the party, when Felix asked why I was acting so strangely.

And I told him everything...

Pretty short chapter, I know. But I didn't want to write to much as it's easter today and I want to spend time with family. Also, happy easter to you all if you celebrate it, and if you don't, enjoy your day anyway!
~ZoZo <3