Chapter 8

~Many Many Years Later~
Up in the atmosphere of planet Earth floated an escape pod. It floated there for a long time until it began to fall towards Earth. It didn't just call it sky rocketed straight towards Jasper, Nevada.
And when it came in contact with the ground it was like an giant explosion went off. Immediately the Autobots raced to it as the government raced to make up a story of what crashed in the desert. Optimus Prime and Bulkhead got to the pod first and found the door, opening it revealed a femme. She was small and light built like an assassin. Her paint job was white with red and orange flames, along with small daggers and a sword. On her shoulder was the Autobot symbol and on the other shoulder was a symbol of a medic, odd. Prime called for a bridge as Bulkhead gently picked up the young femme, who looked to be in perfect health.
Ratchet was waiting back at base, he had readied the medical berth for the new arrival even though he looked so tired and still so sad. Everyone watched as Bulkhead brought​ the femme through the bridge, he walked over and gently laid her down onto the berth. Ratchet immediately scanned her "Hm, perfect health. No signs of any external or internal wounds." He looked at her and shifted a bit before typing in the computer. They waited for a bit before she began to wake, rubbing her aching helm and slowly opening her beautiful amber optics. Ratchet walked over as she tried to sit up "Easy there," She looked at him and blinked a bit before reaching out to carefully touch his face. He flinched slightly but just let her. She frowned slightly as she tried to figure something out "Ra-...Ra-??" Her voice box was a bit rusty so she was having trouble speaking. "Hang on." Ratchet got up to get her a cube of energon when she gripped his forearm "Ra-Ra-!" But her voice box wouldn't let her say anything else. He looked at her and she seemed pretty desperate to speak. "I'll be right back, okay?" He said softly. She frowned and shook her helm "Ra-Ra!! I-I-...Níki." She managed to say. He looked at her. Her name. It meant victory. He frowned and shook his helm. No, that's not possible, just messing with you. He pulled away gently and went to get her a cube. She pouted and looked at the yellow and black scout, she made a grabbing motion at him "Níki..." He walked over and looked at her, tilting his helm at her. "I Níki," she said and looked at him with pleading optics. He sighed and rubbed his helm, he couldn't really understand what she was going at here by repeating her name. Ratchet came back with a small cube of energon "Here, drink, this will help you to speak better."  She all but snatched it from him and downed it as fast as she could before looking at him "Ratchet! It's me! Victoria!"
Everyone froze.
"What...?"
She nodded fast "Yup! It's me! So after I died I saw this biiiiiggggg  blue light I didn't know what it was and I floated over to it. It spoke to me telling me my time as a human was done but my time as a Crybertronian wasn't. It explained a lot of other things I didn't understand and then I went through some kind of pain change and then was in a pod for many years, so lonely. Then sudden the pod began to move and the next thing I know I'm here!" They stared at her.
Ratchet leaped forward and hugged her tightly. He didn't doubt a word she said. He mumbled a soft whisper in he audio that only she could hear "I love you." She blushed and whispered back "I love you too."
After that the base was full of life. Níki became a part of the Autobots. Bee and Bulkhead became like her big brothers, Arcee was the femme to talk to when she didn't understand mechs. Prime was like a father to her. Miko and her became the best of friends. Jack and Raf were her best guy friends and she helped them when they needed some femme advice, not from Miko, who wouldn't really help, nor from Arcee, who didn't really understand human females. But Ratchet became her sparkmate. She was happy were she was and Ratchet couldn't be happier. She had became Ratchet's Nurse.
Níki walked over to Ratchet, who was working hard as always and kiss his cheek "Working hard again?" He nodded with a smile "A bit. But I have a surprise for you," and the groundbridge opened. He grabbed her servo and led her through.
On the other side was a beautiful spot in the North where the Aurora Borealis, or Northern Lights, were displaying their beautiful colors of green and pink. Níki looked around in surprise "Ratchet...it's...so beautiful!" He smiled and pulled her close as they sat down. He looked at the lights reflect in her beautiful optics before smiling and nuzzled her neck "Happy Anniversary my sweet sweet Love." She gave a light giggle and pulled away, kissing him happily "Happy Anniversary, Doc." They got comfortable together and watched the beautiful sight of Aurora Borealis.

The End.