Fate (YoonSic)

Two more days and Jessica will be releasing a new song. The release will occur exactly on her birthday. She's busy with memorizing the song, polishing the choreography and shooting the music video for her comeback.

"An artist will also release a song this month. Guess you have acquired yourself a competitor." Jessica's manager said.

"That's the thing about industry. What's new about that?" She asked and her manager just shrugged his shoulder. "Is this a heavy competitor?" She asked again. He put his hand on his chin and acted like he's thinking before saying "Yes."

"Who's this artist?"

"Im Yoona."

Im Yoona? Jessica thought. She often heard that name but she didn't have the chance to actually meet her on person. She don't even see her on TV which is weird. Something about this Yoona is making Jessica curious. She just shrugged the thought off and proceed on packing up her things because rehearsals are done.

Jessica looked for her car on the parking area. She was about to enter her car when she noticed that one of the tires is flat. She groaned and searched for her phone instead. She looked at her bag and her pocket, only to find nothing. She suddenly remembered that she might have left her phone on the practice room. She sighed because the room is on 18th floor, if she goes back, it's possible that the room is already locked because the staff might have already left at that time. Jessica frowned, "Don't tell me I'm going to commute at this hour?" She asked herself. It was already 2:00 in the morning and there would be few taxis on the street. "Well, exercise isn't a bad thing." She thought as she tries to be positive.

Jessica is walking as she heard two people shouting at each other. Are they fighting? Jessica thought. She quickened her steps because she don't wanna caught up in a fight or witness it. She's tired and she just wants to go home.

"Please stop following me, I told you I'm taken." Jessica heard a shout and it was near her. She decided to make a turn to avoid the fight. It's as if the fate is playing with her tonight because in front of her are two girls shouting at each other. First, her car then her phone and now this. Am I that unlucky? Jessica asked to herself.

"Look here she is. What took you so long?" The taller girl said. Jessica pointed to herself asking 'me?' because she's not sure if she's their subject.

"Yes baby, you." The same girl replied.

"Prove it." Now the other girl spoke. Jessica looked quizzically to the both of them because clearly, she have no idea what's happening. The taller girl made her way to Jessica and is now in front of her. The girl smiled at her and she saw the girl's doe-like orbs. To her shock, the girl leaned forward and is now pressing her lips against Jessica's. She was so surprised that she can't even move. I should be mad right now but I can't think straightly. Jessica thought.

"Unbelievable." The other girl hissed and she walked away from the scene.

The taller girl pulled away and smiled again at Jessica. "Thank you for not resisting." She said. Jessica, still stunned by the girl's act just managed to stare in awe at the beautiful creature in front of her. No, beautiful isn't enough to describe her. She was gorgeous. She said to herself. "You know, that girl kept on pestering me for 1 month already. I'm so glad that you didn't broke the kiss. I just have to somehow prove to her that I'm already taken even though I'm not. Maybe now, she'll have her distance from me." The taller girl talked again but Jessica is still gawking at her.