My Knight (YoonHyun)

"You look so innocent here in school but in reality, you're wilder than us. I hate pretenders like you." Someone said. Two girls cornered me while I'm fixing things in my locker. They're my classmates in art class but I don't know their names. I looked down because I don't want to look at their faces. I don't want to argue with them.

"Seo Ju Hyun, it's proper to look at someone when they're talking. Have you forgotten about etiquette?" The other girl said. I refused to look at them because I don't want them to have the satisfaction.

"I said---"

"What seems to be the problem here?" Someone walked in and interrupted the girl who's bullying me. I don't know who she is since I'm still looking on the ground but whoever she is, I have to thank her later.

"Y---yoona?" The girl stuttered and I looked up at the mention of her name.

"Yes I am. Now could you answer my question?" Yoona said while smiling at... me.

"This girl here, I saw her at the bar last night. I'm just saying that she could stop pretending to be innocent now because she was caught." The girl answered and smirked.

"Pretending to be innocent?" Yoona repeated. "How sure are you that she's the one you saw at the bar?" She asked.

"It's dark but it was definitely her." The girl defended herself.

"Well I won't believe it unless you have a proof. Do you have?" Yoona challenged the girl, she showed her palm as if waiting for the proof she was asking.

"I---I don't have." The girl said and looked down.

"Really? Well too bad 'cause I won't believe you. Besides, I don't think Ms. Seo here is just pretending. What about you? You have just admitted that you've gone in a bar. What are you doing there by the way?" Yoona asked sarcastically but tried her best to look innocent in asking the question.

I looked at the two girls and they were both shock. The other girl grabbed the arm of the other and whispered "Let's go" she dragged her away and they have completely vanished out of our sight.

I faced Yoona and she was smiling, I immediately felt the ruckus of the butterflies in my stomach after seeing her smile. "T—thank you." I said.

Yoona just winked at me and walked away leaving me dumbfounded. I felt my cheeks heating at her gesture. Yoona is one of the most popular students in our school. She's a black belter in taekwondo. She's a model because she is so gorgeous. She's also a dancer and she has the highest GPA in our school. I'm always next to her in rankings. Yoona's average never got lower, it was always flat 1. Yes, she's a genius and a goddess. That's why she's famous.

I don't know why she helped me a while ago when in fact, what the girl has said was true. I have gone in a bar. To be honest, I am there most of time. But don't get me wrong, I'm not doing any funny business there. I go there because I sing every night. I do that to support myself financially. And Yoona is aware of it. She knows that I'm going to a bar to sing but she doesn't know about my financial problem. We often see each other at a bar. I always see her drinking while I'm singing at the stage. I don't know why she often drinks though. Maybe she has some problem or it's just her hobby. But even though we often see each other, we never really talked. I'm that type of a person who wouldn't talk to you unless you talk to me.

After class I saw Yoona standing outside our classroom, she smiled when she saw me and I smiled back. I bowed before leaving but Yoona shouted "Ms. Seo! Wait up." So I turned back to look at her. "I waited for you to finish your class and you're just going to leave me? That's very rude of you."