five

"thanks for walking the dogs with me today," i said to taeil as we stood in front of my house.

"no problem. i had a lot of fun," he smiled.

"do you want to do this again next week?" i asked.

"yeah, but i'd like to see you again sooner though," he said.

"what?" i asked, confused.

"do you want to hang out tomorrow?" he asked.

"yeah, that would be cool. i don't think i have any plans," i smiled.

"awesome. i'll pick you up from your house at around 3pm tomorrow. we can walk around the city and then maybe get dinner afterwards. is that okay?"

"that sounds perfect."

"i guess i should get going. i'll see you tomorrow. bye, eunsol," he waved as i opened my front door.

"bye, taeil," i said before walking into my house and closing the door.

"how was walking the dogs today?" my mom yelled from the kitchen.

"it was... fun," i said as i walked into the kitchen.

"fun? you actually had fun?" she raised her eyebrows.

"yeah, i actually enjoyed it," i smiled.

"what made today so enjoyable?" she questioned.

"oh, nothing. i'm actually pretty tired so i'm going to go to bed early."

"you sure?"

"yeah, i'll see you in the morning," i said.

"actually, i'm working tomorrow so you'll have the house to yourself."

"oh, i won't be home for most of the day anyway."

"really? where are you going?" she asked.

"i'm just going to walk around the city and then get dinner."

"by yourself?" she raised an eyebrow.

"i'm going to bed. goodnight," i yelled as i ran upstairs to my bedroom.

after shutting my door, i jumped onto my bed and thought about today. i had so much fun walking the dogs with taeil. he was such a nice and funny person. i couldn't wait to see him again.

before i knew it, it was already after 2am so i decided to go to bed so that i'd be well rested for tomorrow.