chapter 1

Lauren Jauregui as Brianna Walker

the rest of the characters are the ones from the show 13 reasons why. I hope you enjoy the book!😊

"Last party of summer woo!" My brother Bryce said to me as we walked into the house of the new girl Hannah Baker.

This party was being thrown to say goodbye to Kat. I personally didn't care for Kat that much but my brother and I are two of the most popular kids at Liberty High so we go to all the parties.

"It better be good" I said.

When I got inside I looked around for my friends well my brothers friends they were all my friends.

"You looking for one of your boyfriends?" My brother questioned and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut up" I said.

"Which one of my friends is it this week?" He said with a smirk.

My brothers friends have been guys i've been with i wouldn't really call it dating they're usually just one night hook ups. as of right now i'm suffering from a break up with my boyfriend of 2 years Jeff Atkins.

"You're such an ass" I snapped.

"Stop you love me" He said and I just rolled my eyes.

I continued to scan the room and I was hoping to find Jeff. I eventually found him standing by Clay and a girl I didn't really know it must've been the Hannah girl.

I started to get jealous and my first balled up in anger and my brother seemed to notice.

"Jealous?" He questioned.

"I need a drink" I replied and made my way to the living room where the keg was.

I filled my cup up and downed it then did the same thing with about 6 more. I needed this I needed to be drunk. I was so in love with Jeff well I still am I miss him terribly but I was the one who messed things up I hurt him.

As I filled up another cup someone came and stood at the keg next to me I looked over and there he was.

Jeff.

"Hey" I said nervously.

"Hi" He replied not looking at me.

"Can we talk?" I asked and he nodded.

The two of us went upstairs into one of the empty rooms and I could barely make it up the stairs without tripping.