chapter 4

1,200 people liked thisBriwalkerr: peep the highlight👀✨view comments

Briwalkerr: peep the highlight👀✨
view comments

JeffAtkins: Aw my little glazed donut😘
Briwalkerr: @JeffAtkins yes all yours💜

Montgomery: You can be my little glazed donut instead😉
Briwalkerr: @Montgomery Nah I'm perfectly happy with Jeff nice try though!
Montgomery: If I remember correctly you said you were perfectly happy with him last time but then you slept with Justin?
J.Foley: @Montgomery Facts
Briwalkerr: @J.Foley @Montgomery you both can fuck off don't bring up my past and my mistakes you're assholes
Brycewalkerr: @J.Foley @Montgomery leave her alone or I will kick both of your asses

Itsmarcus: I think i might've burned my finger liking this picture it's so hot😧
Briwalkerr: @Itsmarcus you're too kind but remember I'm dating Jeff!

ZachDempsey: shit😍
Briwalkerr: @ZachDempsey shit Jeff's girlfriend is hot he knows!

JeffAtkins: sorry boys she's all mine😏
Briwalkerr: @JeffAtkins all these thirsty ass boys🙄

"Hey Brianna and Jeff come here" My brother called out to us and motioned for us to go over to where him and the rest of the boys were.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to" I said with Jeff and he shook his head.

"No it's fine lets go see what he wants" Jeff said and we walked towards my brother and the boys.

"Jeff and Brianna meet our newest friend Alex Standall, Alex this is Jeff Atkins one of the greatest baseball players this town has ever seen and Brianna Walker my little sister" Bryce said and Jeff and I both looked at the blonde boy who had a septum piercing.

"Nice to meet you Alex" I said giving him a smile.

"Likewise" He said giving me a smile back.

"We have a new girl too I saw her early she's hot as fuck" Justin said with a smirk.

"Her names Jessica Davis people were talking saying she may even be hotter than you Brianna" Marcus said and I shook my head.

"Yeah right" I said with an eye roll.

"No one in this school is than my girlfriend" Jeff said with a smirk and wrapped his arm around my waist and I smiled at him.

"Aw Jeff you're too kind" I said.

"I think Jessica is way hotter than Brianna she's thinner, got a bigger ass, prettier face, bigger boobs she's 10 times better" Justin said and that not only pissed me off but it pissed off Jeff and Bryce.