chapter 2

1,030 people liked this picture Briwalkerrr: First day of school😴view comments

Briwalkerrr: First day of school😴
view comments

J.Foley: damn Bri😍😍

Montgomery: let me cuff you already😩😍

itsMarcus: 🔥🔥

ZachDempsey: smoke show

JeffAtkins: looking good Brianna

BryceWalkerr: chill boys that's my sister!!

Briwalkerr: @zachdempsey @itsmarcus @montgomery @J.Foley you boys are such goons still love you tho🙄

Briwalkerr: i miss u @JeffAtkins

Briwalkerr: haha i love you brother @brycewalkerr

A few days later
the first day of school

"I can't believe it's you're senior year Brycey you're so grown up" I said in the voice of a little kid and frowned.

"Shut up" Bryce said with an eye roll.

"Jeff is really confusing me" I complained.

"I saw he commented on your Instagram that was weird but me finding you and Justin in bed together AGAIN was weirder" He said and I let out a sigh.

"Sorry about that it was a one night thing" I replied.

"Yeah that's what you said when it happened the last time" Bryce said.

"I don't have feelings for him if that's what you're getting at" I said as we walked towards the boys.

All of them were there except for Justin which was weird he never misses the first day.

"Hey Bri how's everyone's favorite girl?" Zach said pulling me into a side hug.

"I'm doing great Zach" I replied and he smiled at me.

"Where's Justin?" I asked.

"Over there talking to that new girl Hannah Baker the ones party we left" Montgomery said and pointed to where Justin was.

I saw him standing there talking to Hannah and I felt a wave of jealousy come over me and I didn't like that.

"I'll be right back" I said and walked towards Justin and Hannah.

"Hey Justin" I said and stood next to him.

"Oh hey Brianna" He replied awkwardly and I could tell Hannah felt awkward too.

"Well I'll see you around Justin" Hannah said and walked away.

I watched as Justin watched her walk away.