chapter 3

1,034 people liked thisBriwalkerr: it's only u💋view comments

Briwalkerr: it's only u💋
view comments

JeffAtkins: It's only you too babe❤️
Briwalkerr: love you so much J😘

ZachDempsey: @JeffAtkins it's about time you got her back bro she's too hot not to forgive
Briwalkerr: oh Zach😂❤️

ItsMarcus: Always posting fire pictures🔥
Briwalkerr: @itsmarcus haha thanks Marcus!

itssherixo: So beautiful!
Briwalkerr: @itssherixo thank you love!💗

Montgomery: Damn Walker back at it again with the hot ass pics😍
Briwalkerr: you're too much Monty😂❤️

J.Foley: It was only me just a few nights ago..weird😬
BryceWalkerr: @J.Foley Fuck off Justin let her be happy wtf
Briwalkerr: @J.Foley Jealous much? you have a girlfriend or whatever you and Hannah are chill

"Looking good Atkins" I said as Jeff walked out of the gym.

He had early morning baseball training. Jeff's the captain of the team and seriously one of the best players I've ever seen.

"Right back at you Walker" He said pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead.

"Ew you're all sweaty" I said making a disgusted face.

"You love it stop" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"What's the plan for tonight are you coming over? my parents are away still and I think Bryce is having some people over too" I said and Jeff shrugged.

"I don't think I really want to be around your brothers friends right now" He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"They are constantly trying to get with you and I don't like to say this babe but I'm pretty sure they all have except for Marcus and I hate that and I don't want to be around Justin or I'll punch him" Jeff said and I nodded.

"Well we can just hangout in the house we don't have to go to the pool house" I suggested.

"Yeah that sounds good I know you'll really want to be hanging out with all of them so I won't stay too late" Jeff replied and I shook my head.

"No Jeff I wanna be hanging out with you and you know you're always welcome to sleepover so just stay the night" I said.

"I can't I have a test tomorrow and I don't want those idiots keeping me up all night" He replied and I nodded.