Freshlee/OGOC| torn between two

this chapter is gonna be a lil different, i'm gonna write a normal writing format. i can't explain things over text format. sorry if it's bad.

11 months later

dillon
where the fuck is y/n?

nate
what do you mean?

john
means she ain't here dumbass

nate
i thought she was in her room getting ready for the rehearsal

johnson
guys she took off to see luh

gilinsky
she said she needed closure before she makes a decision

----

20 minutes earlier

you sat on the floor, in front of your body mirror with your wedding dress on and a glass of champagne in hand. stress is all you felt these past months.

stressed out about the wedding. stressed over your dress and how the bridesmaids dresses were gonna look. stressed over trying to make everything perfect. stressed out on who you really wanted.

your boyfriend- fiancé had been your best friend since you were a child. both of y'all grew up together and he made you happy. he was a gentleman and a hard working man, who wanted nothing more than to give you the world. he loves you as if you were his most important person in his eyes. his parents accepted you as their own as did your parents to him.

derek, he was a whole bundle of danger and adventure in one person. he saw the world the same as you; a place with wanderlust. he treated you like a queen and only had eyes for you. the day y'all met had to be one of the best days of your life. the danger of meeting a stranger at a sketchy motel in the middle of nowhere had you wanting more of him from the start. then a few months later when both of y'all shared a night together, the passion and love you felt as he entered your body was a new experience for you. he wasn't gentle but he wasn't rough, he was enough to show you all the love and lust he had for you.

thinking back at all the beautiful memories you shared with both guys, made the tears start falling down your face as your frustration grew up the point there was a nagging feeling in your head.

you stood up, setting the glass cup, that was now empty, carelessly on the group and walked to your bedroom door. you wanted closure for your heart to finally be in one place. you needed closure so you wouldn't stress anymore.

as you walked down the hallway, you saw johnson and gilinsky both walking up the stairs to you. you tried to act like you weren't crying, but it was hard when you were so confused.

"y/n what are you doing?" johnson asked as you took off your heels. "what's wrong bestfriend?" a concerned gilinsky asked.

"i have to go. i need to see him before it's too late." you responded, standing back on your feet.

"the rehearsal is about to start. i don't think you wanna miss it, mama. c'mon let's go down to the kitchen so we can start."

"no! guys i need to do this. i've been so stressed out lately and it's frustrating me. i need closure. i need to choose. i need to know if he loves me." your voice cracked as tears ran down your face. both boys gave you a sympathetic look, making you turn away from their stares.