Temptations

Rating- Mature (smut)

Tease- It's Easter dinner with the whole family, and Killian makes a smart comment. From then on, it's all temptations.

- - - - -

The whole gang was there. Regina, Henry, Zelena and baby Robyn, along with the Charming's and finally Emma and Killian. Everyone was seated around a table in the middle of the Charming's apartment. It was Easter, and they actually had time to have a family dinner.

The food had been passed around, and everyone seemed in good spirits. It was almost an anomaly for everyone to be happy at once with this gang.

"I'm so glad you could all be here," Snow chirped up, and raised her glass up in the air, "Please join me in a toast to tonight. We have finally some time for getting together as a family, and we're not going to let it go to waste." Everyone toasted, and began eating the feast in front of them.

"So Zelena, how's Robyn doing? She's what, 4 months old?"

"Almost 5," Zelena answered as she looked behind her to the crib where her daughter was peacefully asleep, which she was grateful for considering she was a very colicky baby. "I can't believe she's actually sleeping for longer than an hour. She's been so finicky lately."

"Ah yes, we just got done with the waking up at night, most nights anyways," Snow added. Neal was now 2, and a full on toddler. "Long nights, no sleep, it's truly exhausting."

"Aye, we don't get much sleep either," Hook cut in, his tone playful. Everyone at the table turned their attention to him, trying not to laugh. David was glaring at them both. Killian put his arm around Emma, and pulled her closer to himself. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment at what he'd just insinuated in front of her whole family, not to mention her son. Thankfully Henry was more occupied with texting Violet under the table to hear. She turned her head to send him a glare, and all she got in return was a look of innocence as if he didn't know what he did wrong. He did, and Emma knew it. He smiled and pecked her forehead, still holding her close. Emma rolled her eyes, but didn't accept defeat. No, she had a plan.

"Yeah sometimes it's hard to sleep with a snoring sailor beside you," Emma quipped with a smirk.

"Ouch," Killian lifted his hand to his chest. "Touché Swan," he whispered in her ear. Emma just smiled thinking that he thought that was the payback. Under the table Emma moved her right hand over to Killian's thigh, and slowly crept up. Killian's breath hitched as her hand began, ever so slightly, palming him through his pants.

"Well you wouldn't want them getting the wrong idea would you?" she asked rhetorically. His jaw clenched as she continued stroking him through the material, it being made easier as his pants got tighter. "So Henry, how's Violet doing?"

"Oh um what?" Henry said looking up from his phone after hearing his name.

"Violet honey, how is she?" Regina asked this time.

"She's great. We're actually meeting up after dinner, if that's ok."

"No, I still don't trust her. Last time I let you off with her the both of you ran away to New York," Regina answered.

"That was my idea's not Violet's. She didn't even know what New York was," Henry argued.

Killian wasn't listening after that. Now he was the one plotting revenge. He couldn't even rely on his wordplay now that Emma had brought Henry into the conversation. He knew she'd done that on purpose. Bloody siren. It was hard to think of anything but her wonderful hand, which was now approaching his waist band, and slipping into his pants. His hand on her shoulder tightened as the pleasure heightened.