forever and always

Suggested song:
In the Name Of Love - Martin Garrix ft. Bebe Rexha
---------------------------------------------

Mark's POV

This was it. Today was the day. For the first time in 6 months I would be seeing Y/N again. She had gone away on a work trip across Europe and before that, we had never been apart for more than a week while I was at PAX.

God, how I missed her. I craved her every single day. Her gorgeous laugh. The way she smiles her beautiful smile when I tell a bad joke. Her soft hair. Her gentle hands.
No matter what, she always manages to make me smile. She is my best friend and before she left I couldn't imagine a world without her. It truly showed me how dark and empty my life is without her and I couldn't bear to live in that darkness any longer.

I was due to pick her up from the airport at 12pm, which is when her flight lands, but I got there at 11:45am because I knew there would be huge crowds that I would have to get through and I wanted to make sure I was at the front.

I saw a few groups of fans every now and then so, like any youtuber would, I stopped to take pictures and talk. I got distracted though and I look down at my phone to check the time - 11:57am.
"Shoot." I say under my breath and slide my phone back in my pocket, "Look, guys, it's been so nice meeting you all but I'm actually here to meet Y/N and she gets here in 3 minutes so I gotta go."
This earned me multiple ear-piercing squeals from the fans.

"Oh my God Y/N! I love her, you guys are so cute!" The girl standing nearest said.
"Thank you, everyone, but I seriously gotta go." I smile and push my way through the crowd.

I weave my way in and out of the people dragging luggage behind them or waiting by security. I picked up the pace after I glanced at the large clock on the wall which was slowly inching closer to strike twelve.
I looked over my shoulder to see that I had fans following me, videoing everything on their phones and I chuckled to myself.
I looked ahead and saw a large, red, lit-up sign that read 'Gate 5' which was where Y/N's flight was landing.
I dash through the metal doors and I make it just in time to see the plastic cover linking the plane and the room open up.
I push my way to the front of all the people waiting and I have a handful of fans eagerly following.

I was buzzing with excitement. I didn't think it was possible to miss someone this much. My heart was palpitating in my chest and my palms grew sweaty as I saw the first few people file out from the plane. My eyes flicked through all of them to find Y/N's face that I knew so well.
Some old couples. Families. Businessmen. Then, I saw her beautiful face appear from the crowd and it felt like the first time I ever laid eyes on her. Her face instantly lit up the room with some sort of ethereal glow and a huge smile spread across my cheeks.

She saw me and her doll-like eyes lit up and suddenly everything turned slow-motion.
She hoisted her backpack on her shoulder and began sprinting towards me as I did the same.
Everything around us because blurry. I wasn't focused on any other people. All I could look at was my beautiful girlfriend and it was the best feeling ever.

After what seemed like a lifetime, we finally embraced each other with open arms. My arms wrapped around her tightly, afraid to ever let her go again. Her gentle, small hands snaked themselves around my neck and it sent shivers down my spine.

I breathed in her heavenly, lustful scent and picked up her and twirled her around.
"Markimoo." She whispered into my neck and I set her down.
We tore away from the hug and I stared deeply into her eyes, familiarising myself with her mesmerising glassy E/C orbs.

I couldn't wait any longer. I crashed my lips against hers and the biggest wave of joy washed through my veins.
I didn't care who was watching. I didn't care who could see us. I wanted everyone to know that this girl is mine.

"I'm so happy to see you. I've missed you so much baby." I say, tears rolling down my cheeks as I interlock our fingers which fit perfectly.
"I missed you too. So, so much." She whispers, also crying.
"Please never, ever leave me again." I cry and wipe a tear from her cheek with my thumb.
"I won't. I promise. I'm never going anywhere without you again, Mark." She smiles through misty eyes.
"I love you, I will always love you Y/N." I smile.
"I love you more."