wedding

Suggested songs:
By Your Side - The 1975
----------------------------------------------

"I'm so excited for you honey!" My mom squeals, on the edge of tears, "My baby's all grown up."
"I'll always be your baby, mom. Even when I'm 60 and old and grey, I'll still be your little baby." I smile and pull her into a hug.
"Well, it's time for us to go into the hall. Good luck, honey." She kisses my cheek and I smile before she and my other family members, except from my dad, file into the church hall.
"You do look stunning." He smiles, "I'm one proud father."
"Thank you dad." I say, hugging him. Behind me, my 4 bridesmaids are just getting their hair and makeup finished up and they walk up to me and smile.
"1 minute to go! Better start making your way to the hall!" The wedding director says cheerily, poking her head around the door before disappearing not long after.

I walk out of the dressing room and to the hall, with my bridesmaids following behind me and my arm linked with my father's arm.
When we reach the doors to the hall he looks at me and smiles.
"I love you honey."
"I love you too dad."
I quickly smooth out my dress and my veil and turn towards my bridesmaids, who all nod and smile, as if to say 'we're ready'.
The music begins and all eyes turn towards us as we walk down the aisle.
People are smiling and some people are close to tears. My heart is pulsing like crazy in my chest but I lift my head up and my eyes meet with Mark's, who is standing at the altar with his best men, Tyler, Ethan, Wade and Jack, standing next to him. His eyes begin to water and he rubs the back of his neck as he looks at me and I flash him a smile.

When we reach the altar and the music stops, my father kisses my cheek and sits down next to my mom on the front pew. I look over to Mark who is already looking at me smiling, with tears in his eyes.
"You look beautiful." He whispers and takes hold of my hand before the priest starts the ceremony.

*time skip*

"Mark Edward Fischbach, do you take Y/N for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"
"I do." Mark smiles. He looks at me with his beautiful chocolate brown eyes and I can't help but smile,
"Y/N Y/L/N, do you take Mark for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"
"I do." I say, without hesitation.
"May we please have the rings?" The priest asks.

Mark then gently nudges me with his elbow and I look over at him and he gestures to the side of him. Next to the boys is Chica, and she's wearing a collar which has been covered in white flowers. She trots over to us and sits at our feet, her tongue panting happily. As I look closer, I see she has 2 rings attached to her collar. My hands cover my mouth in shock and a huge grin spreads across my face. I can hear chuckles and 'awww' from the audience.

Mark takes the rings and hands one to me before taking my left hand and gently sliding the wedding ring onto my finger. It's a beautiful silver band with a large diamond in the centre, surrounded by smaller stones.
I look at my ring in admiration through tears in my eyes for a few seconds before smiling at Mark and sliding his ring onto his finger.

I had been dreaming of this day since I was a little girl. I would make scrapbooks of wedding dresses and rings and wedding cakes and flowers and decorations that I would cut out from my mom's magazines. I would play dress up with my friends and pretend we were brides.
And now it's coming true and it's better than I ever thought it would be.

"By the power vested in me by the State of Ohio, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride".
Our lips connect in a passionate but powerful kiss. I feel sparks and fireworks rush through my veins. The crowd around us are clapping and we pull away and smile at each other.
"I present to you Mr and Mrs Fischbach."
The music starts up again and the audience stands up and clap, some of them taking out tissues and wiping their eyes.

As we exit the church and into the warm, sunny courtyard, we're showered in confetti and rice and flowers. Professional photographers and people with their phones are taking pictures. I look at Mark and he has the biggest smile on his face. Shortly after he looks over at me with his smiling eyes.
This is magical. It's everything I ever dreamed of and more. I have my best friend next to me and for the rest of my life I will be happy.