Chapter 1 - ShadowClan Victory

With the success of the winning GraveStar walked back into his clan happiness and anger filled him, he was interrupted by his deputy "I am glad we did it sir those mouse-brained flea-bags had nothing else they can not do." The black she-cat purred rubbing her tail over his shoulder "Did we loose anyone?"she mewed staring at him unsettled he looked at the blood on his paws "No."he sighed walking back to his den. Inside the nursery BrambleKit stumbled over his little brother "0wwiw"he screamed shoving his older brother off him he grinned attacking his little bro "Hush little ones"WhistleSong Flicked her long tail over her feisty kits she waited for them to stop "Its bedtime go to sleep in the morning you can play"she loudly purred walking away from her kits and outside the den she was greeted by another she-cat "Oh PoppyFur aren't you supposed to be in the medicine den?"she mewed staring at the plump she-cat who was staggering in front of her."Yeah.."she huffed eyeing the other queen with a worried glance "I don't think I'll make it this far without loosing me!"she quietly hissed eyeing the medicine cat who was studying his herbs he let out a angry shout as he dropped a bundle of golden flower and poppy seeds he glanced over at the two "Oh my, my bad I was busy!.. Sorry I was so caught up in sorting cause the  kits messed it up"he sneezed looking at PoppyFur the weak sick red she cat was almost gonna pass out "It's getting weirder isn't it"he mumbled sheathing his claws in the shadows "Wait-my bad I'm feeling out of order today"he smacked his paw on his forehead before slumping down "PoppyFur almost ready to have her kits but she getting worse the sickness is spreading.."the worried queen sighed eyeing the poor she-cat then SnagSnout the Tom lowered his head anxiously "Yeah woo Hoo another kit birth"he stumbled as PoppyFur followed him WhistleSong headed towards the leaders den to talk to GraveStar.. CrowKit felt shocked that he was dreaming once again about starclan but today was different a small black white kit looked at him was that me? he questioned himself staring at the copy of himself it looked a lot bigger no bigger then a apprentice, suddenly another figure appeared it was FerretKit also bigger, she stood beside the bigger figure of him he was staring around hoping to see his Brother but he was not to be seen a voice spook "CrowKit it's your destiny to raise the clan of CROWCLAN!!"the dream ended and he awoke to the sound of pawsteps BrambleKit was snuggled with FerretKit as they snoozed he got up and went to investigate the sounds coming from outside he was horrified to see a kit standing in front of a she cat and the leader.. GraveStar, "Please no HopeKit is not trying to raid your camp we were just passing through please let us pass!!"the she cat yowled eyeing the leaders eyes I felt bad for the poor cats so I stepped in "Let these poor cats through!!"he loudly spoke the black Tom just snickered and shoved him aside I watched as the Tom kicked the she-cat down her eyes gloomy "This is how you treat Tresspassers.."he hissed killing the warrior "FERNGAZE!!"Cried the kit stumbling over puddles of blood to his friend.. Protector the Tom just chuckled and hissed at the kit "SCAT!"he hissed bearing his teeth at the kit. He dashed then he turned to him he watched as his dark eyes stared into his he shivered in fear He clinched his jaws together hoping he will not slash his face he just shrugged and headed back to his den not even bothering about the one who tried to stop him.