Prologue - The Great Battle..

The sound of Yowling awoke the clan thunder flashed over their heads scents of blood, fear, a muscular Tom stood on a rock flicking his black tail he smirked "Hehe now this is great!!"he hissed charging forward at a small she-cat who was protecting a small kit who stood underneath her instantly she was dead "MAMA!!"cried the kit who dodged the leader leaping forward a random cat leaped at the fierce Tom and slashed his neck "GRAVESTAR WHY!!!"he spat standing at the leaders feet. "OH my goodness it's the great old SkyStar"he smirked slashing his face he screeched in pain and backed away scrambling he stopped moving for a grave second, "Your so.. Dumb SkyStar Shadowclan will rule and you flea-bags drool!"he shouted shoving a apprentice aside holding his large claws on the leaders head "Beat it or else.."he whispered in his ear. The crowd of bloody cats sat quietly mumbling "Fine, RETREAT THUNDERCLAN!!"he howled out as all the cats stopped fighting and followed the fallen leader the winner stood Over on his side and yowled in victory the others joined him SkyStar held his head low trying not to feel so defeated this is the second time they failed their clan was loosing members and fast StarClan you have to help us were all gonna die Shadowclan is getting way too big..he stood outside the opening of his den he worried that it was getting worse a small kit stumbled forward the leader "I..is mama.. Dead?"he asked shivering his tail between his legs he lowered his head and nodded "GorgeFrost will be remembered"he sighed walking to another cat she-cat. "StarlingPaw.. Your mentor is.."he flowed with anxiety the black apprentice stood widening her eyes "She dead."he finished she gasped in horror "Why!!? How could you she was here for quite some time why her!!"she cried pawing the ground nervously "I'm sorry I tried but it was too late we were defeated.."suddenly he was interrupted by her Yowl her sudden anger rose from her head pain struck his heart he felt like dogs were biting out his brains..