Chapter 4 - CrowPaw's DeathWish and Betrayal 🙀

First failed days went on forever but CrowPaw was loosing his patience he stepped nervously as GraveStar towered over him "Your not coming back unless you catch s good meal"he spat he staggered beside him his worried mentor watching "Well let's hurry before it's too late"she mumbled walking outside the thickets it was already morning by now the sun was up due to the weather it was still wet from the dew, today was border patrol but they had to catch a meal in order to come back in it as cruelly to him but he had to do the evil work. Suddenly on the way Mumble Eye vanished I looked around MumbleEye where'd you go? He questioned himself he looked up,at the soaking wet trees dripping with rainwater he flinched as s droplet hit his nose he tried sniffing her out but the Rain and dew was distracting her scent suddenly he heard a rustle he looked over by a group of bushes close to two trees it moved again his heart beating he crept lower suddenly a cat leaped out at him claws sheathed it dug it'd claws into his face trying to claw out his eyes he tried kicking his enemy off him but he held on tightly wrapped around him he let out a loud screech as another cat stops the attacker he realized that it was Thunderclan "ThunderClan? Why did u attack me"CrowPaw mumbled eyeing the white cat he kneed from the scent it was leader SkyStar beside him the blue striped tabby nodded "My bad I thought you were prey follow me"SkyStar meowed flicking his fluffy white tail he followed them soon he scented the camp, Thunderclan camp "Why did u bring me here I thought you don't accept outsiders?"CrowPaw trembled eyeing the slim leader who just chuckled "of course I do I always accept new cats our clan needs to grow so we can fight the others 3 clans"he finished letting out a heavy sigh.. CrowPaw looked at the deputy who just sat silently then he got up and walked  up to him "What's your name and what clan or where did you come from"he growled looking at him with a fierce face "Imma.. Rouge?"he mewed trying not to sound terrified "Good Good then what's your name?"he asked again curiously "I'm Crow.."he nodded the leader hushed them before they can speak again the clan was so live a group of,she-cats came and greeted the deputy and the leader but did not look at CrowPaw he felt he was heartbroken. But he was interrupted by the leader "Don't worry once your in here they will love you"he purred flicking his head back towards the Rock and starts to walk towards it CrowPaw stopped to,get a quick glance around the clan and he hurried after him "Thunderclan clan meeting gather underneath Thunder rock for a clan meeting.."he trailed off as he caught Crow trying to get up but he failed slipping "LITTLE HELP HERE"he felt embarrassed the leader rolled his eyes and pulled him up "I came from a border patrol before,running into this.. Kit"he meowed looking down at Crow "From this day on he shall be joining Thunderclan as one of our own treat him well and for his name he shall be CrowPaw and his mentor shall be..BrackenFur I know you already have one mentor but why not two?"he smiled watching the bound full apprentice go to his new mentor deputy PreyHeart did not look impressed he looked angry "SkyStar he smells like.."he stopped,sniffing where he last been "Smells like what?"he questioned "he SMELLS like.."he sniffed again "SHADOWCLAN"he hissed in disgust he stepped back startled "Maybe he was attacked by Shadowclan?"he mumbled he sighed looking at the apprentice as he goes to the apprentices den. Perhaps he was right...