Chapter 28

Kaylee's POV:

"DYLAN!?!? What are you doing here??" i asked shocked i didn't expect him to be here "well my cousin lives near starbucks so i wanted to have one and then i saw you and well here i am" he said "aren't you gonna give me a hug?" he asked smiling i smiled back "yes of course, sorry i'm just surprised that you're here" i said. We stood awkwardly there until i decided to break the silence "ouh well this is Jade btw my good friend, Jade this is Dylan" i introduced them they shook hands "so it was nice to seeing you again Dylan" i said "yea me too oh wait i didn't got your number at M&G so can i have it now please?" he asked "yea sure" i said and i gave my phone to him and he gave his. I put my number to his phone and gave it back to him "thanks and it was nice to see you we should grab a coffee sometimes" he said "yea okay well bye" i said as we separated into different directions.

-------back in a bus------

As we walked inside to the bus Cher came to us "hey lovelies want to watch a movie?" she asked "yea sure J wanna watch a movie?" i asked "yea sure" she answered quietly that was weird i thought i decided to ask later. "Hey Cher can we ask those love birds to join us?" i asked from Cher "yes of course haha" she said as i walked to find them.

I knocked to Demi's door

No answer

I knocked to Naya's and my door i heard them "Hey yo bitches wanna watch a movie and shit?!" i yelled "yea okay and no swearing Kaylee" Demi said "Oops sorry Demetria" i said then the door opened and Demi showed up to door "NEVER EVER CALL ME DEMETRIA AGAIN" she said seriously oooh now i know how i can piss her off "oh i'm sorry Dembels" i said "ugh whatevs come to see the movie guys MARIE COME ON!" I said as i heard Naya "Never call me by my middle name understand?" she said "sorry Nay " i said to her and we entered to living room (the tour bus is big btw).

I sat next to J and Naya, Cher sat next to Jade and Demi sat next to Naya i mean on her lap "so what do you wanna watch?" Cher asked with her cute british accent "idk umm...a horror movie maybe?" i said unsure "no scary movie i can't sleep at night they're that scary" J explained i couldn't help but giggle how cute that was "ooh don't worry J i'll be your superhero if a scary monster comes and tries to kill you" i said and i saw her blushing "seriously Kaylee that's not funny" she said pouted she was so cute "hahaha yea it kinda is but don't worry we're not gonna watch a horror movie right guys?" i asked and all i heard was 'yeaa..' from them "okay guys c'mon how about we go outside and i have some glow sticks with me?" i asked "umm....glow sticks Kaylee what the fudge?" J said "yea i mean there's dark outside c'mon i'll show you" i said as i ran to my and Naya's room and took a big bag of glow sticks with me "c'mon with me" i said as i grabbed Jade's hand and we went outside.

We were outside and i took one out and i had a scissors with me i made little hole in it and i broke it against my knee and it started to glow and i just jumped around and wave it around and Jade did the same.

We used all glow sticks and the ground was glowing so beautifully "hey i know wait let me get a radio" i said as i run to Demi's room and got back with a radio witch had an iPhone charger thing (idk what is it called :P) i plugged my iphone to it and Neon Lights started to play i turned it up more and i went to Jade "c'mon " i said and we started Dancing and singing like crazy.

In the middle of the song Demi, Naya and Cher came outside and they looked us wide eyes "OMG This looks so awesome!" Demi screamed "c'mon everyone!" i said and they came and we just fooled around. When Beyoncè's new song Drunk In Love came i quickly realize that Demi had an surfboard from Teen Choice Awards event so i quickly went and took it when Beyoncè sang Surfboard i came from the bus and screamed"Surfboard....Surfboard!" We all just bursted out laughing i'm so lucky to have friends like these i thought.

WHAT Y'ALL THINK? LEMME
KNOW! COMMENT AND FAV and If you wanna something to happen please let me know and i will try to write this like you want :) see ya next time - Em-