Chapter16

Naya's POV:

I was waiting on the line for coffee and it had been a long line. I just looked around when i spotted a girl who looked like 13 years old she smiled me she had a beautiful smile and purple hair she looked cool. i smiled back to her.

It was my turn so i quickly paid them before the lady would notice. i was turning around and walking away when someone run and took the girl's money she looked shocked and disappointed so i took my money and walked next to her.

"I can pay those for her" i said kindly the lady looked unsure but took the money and we walked off.

We were walking when girl turned to face me "you didn't have to pay me these you know" she said smiling "well i wanted to and the scene was very awkward so" i said smiling "thank you"
She said aaw she was so cute "you welcome i'm Naya btw" i said "yea i know the famous Naya Rivera from Glee i'm a huge fan of Glee and yours and i'm Kaylee btw" she said now smiling widely she had so beautiful smile but i can see her eyes that she's hiding something i shook her hand.

"so i guess see ya around...someday" she said looking a little sad" "yea it was nice to meet you Kaylee" i said to her smiling a little "it was nice to meet you too Naya" she said now walking away i know i was going to miss her and i tho that i don't have anything for a while so i turned around and said "hey i don't have nothing to do and home is boring so would you wanna maybe hang out you seem a pretty cool kid" i was hoping she would say yes she turned around and started walking back to me "sure but if it's okay i have to give these to my friend so wanna come?" Yes! she said yes now i'm not bored and i she really seemed interesting kid so i wanted to get to know her better

"yea sure what's your friend's name?" I questioned "you'll see" she said as we walked to the big bus well this will be interesting.

We walked inside the bus i saw Cher Lloyd! omg i'm a huge fan of her and her little british accent is really cute and then i saw none other than Demi Lovato! omg you don't know but i've always had a little crush on her and i know i know i was with Big Sean but Demi has always a special place in my heart i know sounds crazy.

I didn't pay attention what Kaylee said to Cher u know too focused to watch a sleeping beauty anyways i was snapped out off my thoughts when Cher said "well i thought you were lost and who's this friend of yours?" Cher asked with her british accent and Kaylee introduced us "Cher this is Naya from Glee, Naya this is Cher Lloyd" we shook hands "it's nice to meet you i'm a big fan of yours" Cher said smiling omg she's a fan of mine wow! "aaw thanks i'm a big fan of yours too" i said smiling widely.

"And that's Demi sleeping on the couch should i wake her ?" Kaylee asked i wanted but Demi looked so cute when she was sleeping so i couldn't "no it's okay i'm sure she needs to sleep" i said hoping that she would wake up "yea i thinks so too i mean she has a crush on you anyway so that would be awkward" Kaylee said wait what??? she has a crush on ME?! wow this is cute i suddenly Kaylee Screams "Ouch! Cher what was that for!?" I see Cher signals something to Kaylee "ouuuh well this is super duper awkward well Naya c'mon let's go!" She says turning a little red well at least i know Demi's celeb crush.

We went shopping and i bought her everything she tried to refuse but i still bought her bc you see i've always wanted to have or adopt a kid but since me and Big Sean broke up bc he cheat it on me with another Blonde slut so no kids anyway we left bc we both were exhausted and we were carrying big bag full of clothes.

"Well this was fun" i said while we were walking back to bus "yea it was" she said smiling god i love that smile so cute "hey do you have anything like video shooting or?" She said why she asked me that oh well "No i'm free like 4 months cause i worked so much like i was busy everyday so i didn't get to meet my family that much so yes i'm free" i said "Good bc i was wondering that could you come with us to the tour you don't have to if-" wait she wanted me to come with her this is cool i can get be more with my friend and Demi ;). i interrupted her "i would love to" she was smiling widely.

"You know i never really thought i would hang out with a famous actress and singer and i think you are pretty cool" she said wait she said i'm cool but i think she's cool i said "and i really never thought that i would hang out with a 15 years old and for 15 years old you're pretty cool too" she was smirking "ready for a bus life?" she asked "ouh i'm ready".