Lovatic for Ever

Chapter 1

hey my name is Kaylee Monroe i'm 15 years old and i'm 10th grade.

Let's say that my life sucks I have parents they're rich but they only care about their jobs. They would go to work and clubs every night come home drunk and abuse me. My dad would hit me and call me names like "fat" "slut "worthless" or go kill yourself nobody doesn't want u here" same with my mom

My dad had raped me several times and my mum used to cut my body but she said it got boring so it's good for me i think.

I have secrets do you wanna know?.....well i cut and purge a lot.I think i have and ED and i have anxiety tho. I've tried to stop cutting but it's hard cuz i also get bullied a lot in school but the good thing is that i've been clean 3 days cuz of someone who's too important to me wanna know who is it?.......it's not my friend (cuz i don't have any) it's my Inspiration Demi Lovato. She means everything to me i'm a lovatic since Camp Rock when i saw her standing up against her bullies i fell in love with her.

I tried to commit a suicide a few years ago but i heard her song 'Skyscraper' on the radio so i couldn't do it. She saved my life.

Well this is only a little about me are you ready for a ride of your life up's and down's, drama, accidents and happiness........you are? Here we go.....

Chapter 2

I woke up to my alarm clock "ugh school" i mumbled i got up and went to get a quick shower. I was singing Heart Attack when i remembered that Demi's concert was tonight! when i was done i wore a white denim jeans black t- shirt and my red leather jacket i walked to my mirror "you look fat you look ugly you'll never be perfect" the voices screamed in my mind they were right i'll never be perfect. I walked downstairs i guess my mum and dad were at work cuz everything was quiet i didn't even think to have a breakfast so i plugged my earphones to my phone and Demi's song Warrior came on I got my bag and left to school.