Chapter 3: The fight

(Okay guys!! This contains drama!! You have been warned!!! Continue!)

One week has passed since SnowLily had introduced Isolation to her friends. She found out about some more monsters, there is a goat named Toriel, a dinosaur thing named Alphys, a robot named Mettaton, another goat named Asgore and a fallen child named Frisk.

"Well SnowLily, what now?" Isolation looked at her sitting on top of Sans' lap. "What do you mean?(Who else hates that song??)" SnowLily looked at her. "I mean... do I now live here? Or... and I visiting or... Come on man I gotta know." Isolation shrugged. "Of course you live here!! Why wouldn't you be?" SnowLily started to pet Isolation. "So... you think you can tell me where to live?" Isolation leaped up with her damaged black and white eye glowing. The white part had a small streak of glow in it(Does that make since??). "Wha- No!! Thats not what I meant! I ju-" SnowLily was interrupted by Sans jerking up with his eye glowing blue, but you can see the glow more than Isolation's. "Do you wanna have a bad time?" Sans said in a stern voice. "Is that challenge? Skeleton-boy?" She growled and spawned two black, sharp and painful looking shadow swords. "Call me that again. I dare you." Sans raised his hand and spawned three Gaster Basters(Who else has trouble?? Like, Gaster Blasters, Blaster Gasters??). "Skeleton-boy!! Skeleton-boy!! Skeleton-boy!!" Isolation laughed and threw the swords at Sans. Of course what he did is dodge.

Sans teleport into the Snowdin forest with Isolation because he was obviously going to fight Isolation. "Welp, time for your bad time kiddo. Hold onto your hats." Sans laughed and the Blasters shot at Isolation. Her hp went down 300. 300/5,000 hp. "Wow you really must think im just a simple little kitty cat huh?" She pretended to smiled and laugh happily but that all changed when she spawned six shadow swords at him(Try to say Shadow Swords five times fast! I tried and its kinda hard! If you did tell me how good or bad it was). Sans dodged all of them and hit her again with two Blasters. She lost 300 more. 300/5,000.

One hour later(Because your author is STILL lazy! And my sister said im more lazy than Sans!!)

Sans left Isolation with 10 hp. "Your welcome. Im normally not that nice to people or monsters who hurt my friends. " Sans picked her up with blood on his hands and teleported home with Isolation. (It's not shipping fuel!!)