Chapter 12: A big step

It's been countless weeks from when Isolation had gone insane. She had taken a while for her to become normal. Isolation said she wanted to take a break from living in the Skelebro's house. So she now lives in the Snowdin forest..... But one very cold night, SnowLily got some news from Isolation's mother. So SnowLily walked to the Snowdin forest, to Isolation's little den and gave her the heart-breaking news...

"There.... dead? B-but how?" Isolation's voice sounded very calm and cold. Youcould even call it harsh.. "The war ended them. The Dreamereans won... There 'commander' Silver surrendered to them... After your mother and brother died... And your sister became... The Dreamerean's commander and... killed them... Im sorry... There gone.... But, the Dreamereans didn't want the  war to end... It's still going on!! They need the second best royal Shadow Caster!! They need you to lead them!! They need you to continue the war!! They need you to survive!!" SnowLily said to her... Was Isolation really going to make that big step??

(Sorry for such a short chapter :P anyway it's a cliffhanger!! Bye Bye!! (And please don't judge me I am going through some stuff that you could call depression but im living that at the fullest well Bye Bye again))