Split - Dennis X Reader Ft. Hedwig - Fluff

You take a seat on the couch next to Dennis, a mug of tea in your hands. Dennis glances over at you and looks you up and down, you're only wearing a bra, white shirt, panties, and thigh high socks. You return the stare, raising your eyebrows and sipping your hot drink.

"Good morning" He says, moving slightly closer to you.

You smile warmly.

"Morning"

"You look uh, nice" He remarks.

You laugh.

"It's just my pajamas"

He chuckles and rubs his head with his hands. You set down your mug and crawl over to him and wrap your arms around his shoulders. He looks at you, slightly surprised.

"Well, I think you look nice too" you say, your voice soft.

You watch his eyes flick from your own then down to your lips, you smirk. You reach up and gently remove his glasses, setting them down beside you. He runs his fingers down your cheek and licks his lips. You close your eyes and lean in towards him and he does the same. Just before your lips connect you hear a child like voice.

"What you guys doing?"

Your eyes fly open and you jump back as you look into Hedwigs grinning face.

"HEDWIG!" You yell, jumping away from him.

"Jesus, you scared me!" Flustered, You stand up and try to cover yourself a little more.

"Were you guys kissing?" He asks, pulling his feet up onto the couch and perching on the edge.

"N - no we were just uh, talking. About grown up things..." you stutter.

"Like what?" He asks.

You sigh.

"Listen, Hedwig, me and Dennis were actually talking about something really important so do you think you could like, bring him back please?" You say raking your fingers through your hair, slightly irritated.

"Are you Dennis ' girlfriend?" He asks, ignoring the question.

You groan.

"What do you want Hedwig?"

"I'm hungry" He replies.

"OK, if I get you a snack, will you let me talk to Dennis?"

He thinks about this for a second.

"Yeah, ok" He decides.

You sigh again and go to the kitchen. You get some bread and peanut butter out of the cupboard and start to make a sandwich. Before you can open the jar you feel two strong hands grab your waist, You yell in surprise and spin around.

"Sorry about that" He says.

"Dennis! Hi" you can feel your cheeks burning as his hands wander up and down your sides.

"I Hope Hedwig didn't cause you much trouble" He smiles.

You smile back and place your hands on his chest.

"Now, where were we?"

Before you can answer, Dennis leans down and pulls you into a passionate kiss.