Slades discovery

Slade was sitting in his hidden base planning a way to take over the USA.

Slade: my plan is nearly complete I just need those bothersome teen brats to be dealt with.

He then thought on a way he could rule the USA without worrying about the teen titans. Then it hit him.

Slade: I don't have to rule the USA I just need to rule some where with no teen titans.

He started laughing maniacally. While planning his next move. He walked to a large monitor screen with a live video of the teen titans in there base.

Slade: you soon want worry me. Especially when you'll have not the slightest clue where I am.

That's when Slade heard a strange sound. He turned around pulling his swords out. He walked up to a door that was glowing. "Whoevers in there better come out!" Slade shouted. When he heard no response he rushed in ready to fight. All he saw was a weird door with strange symbols on it.

The door flashed and he received a vision of him ruling a world of people with powers without the titans. Right then behind Slade appeared a guy in a black cloak and he spoke in a ghostly voice " Slade that vision can come true all you have to do is step through the door and agree to do what I say."

Slade being set on ruling his own kingdom agreed. "Shake my hand." the guy said revealing a hand covered in black fire.

*robin's p.o.v*

Beast boy: AYE YO NO FAIR CY MOVE OUT THE WAY!!

Cyborg: OH YEAH I WIN. BOO YAH!! BOO YAH!! BOO YAH!!

Raven: can you please quite down in trying too meditate

I was sitting on the couch thinking about how Slade had forced me to fight my friends and use me. It made me mad to think that he had used them to use me. Right then I was snapped out of thought by starfire. "Robin are you still upset about the slade? It is not your fault so don't trouble yourself."

I got up about to head to my room when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see the hand belonged to cyborg, who had raven, beast boy, and starfire beside him. "Rob you know were here for you anything you need. I got the sonic if you got the boom......" he stopped waiting for me to say it back.

I turned back towards the hall that lead to our rooms, looked at the ground, and walked off as I said sullenly and low "I got the boom if you got the sonic."

Cyborg was right but they almost died and I blame myself. If I had been more vigilant I could have stopped him.

So ive decided to go after Slade and stop him for once and for all. Tracking him is difficult but I remember the last time we fought Slades new apprentice, terra of all people, I put nanobots in her bloodstream.

So now I can track her and her location says shes at an abandoned nuclear science lab attached to an underground mine system perfect place for a hideout. I entered my room and planned.

~°~°~°time skip°~°~°~

Finally everyone is asleep I can finally sneak out. Before I leave I had to put to use my newly acquired gadget which I had stored in the hidden lab I keep in my room. I went in to grab the gadget. I decided to call it my shadow it was a bioshot that when applied fuses with the nervous system. When fused it gives my skin or anything I wear a complete black appearance, the ability to basically turn into a ghost, and be able to disappear into the shadows.

I stuck the needle in my chest and it phased into me and fused to my nerves. Now ready I walked out on the way I decided to take my twin swords that compact into flashlights.

With everything I needed I started heading out and made it as far as the living room. When..."now I know your not going after slade without your sonic." cyborg said while leaning against the wall.

Robin: what are you doing cyborg. Im just taking a walk to clear my head so id like to be alone.

Cyborg: aha your being followed

Robin: I don't have time for this....

Then in came raven phasing through a portal on the wall. "Robin you were in my mind and I know things about you no one else does. No way I wouldn't catch you doing this."

Cyborg: oop double team

Beast boy: aye yo robs you can't take on Slade without us.

Starfire: yes robin. friend raven told us about your most probibal action.

Cyborg: QUADRUPLE TEAMED. BOOOOOO YYYAAAAAAHH!!!

Robin: sorry team this is a solo mission key word solo.

Then I thought in my head turn on and my suit turned completely black and it also seemed to give me a knew mechanical helmet attached to my suit.

Beast boy: whoa dude dig the new look.

Raven: robin you know we can track you so no use in disappearing.

~°~°~°time skip°~°~°~

We were hooked on comlinks and had finally made it to the last room he could be in. There was a light coming from it at my signal we rushed in to find terra waiting for us. Behind her was another door with even more light and I heard Slades voice from behind the door.

Terra: well titans rematch again?

Right then terra tore up the floor into floating boulders with us still on.
Robin: TITANS GO!

I ran and jumped from rock to rock avoiding any boulders she threw at me. As I got close she threw the boulder I was on into the wall nearly crushing me but at the last moment I jumped of the wall and kicked her across the face. She dropped control of the boulders and they all fell to the ground luckily my team had survived. They were about to come help fight terra when she pressed a button and a fleet of muscular ninjas dropped down and kept them busy. I rushed terra and punched her and she stumbled back.

She lunged at me and kick at my head as I held an arm up, blocked it, and grabbed her foot swung her around, and threw her into the wall. I ran forward and jump kicked her chest while she was against the wall. She held my foot and tripped me then tried to stomp my face.

I dodged, spun on my back and kicked upwards and hit her stomach. She kept punching at me while I blocked and punched back. We kept back and fourth at it occasionally putting in kicks. I slyly dropped a frost capsol and it froze the floor underneath her feet she slipped and I kicked her square in the chest.

I grabbed her arm and threw her into the ninjas rushing towards us. I threw a hardening foam capsol and it engulfed them i looked around an the other titans had just finished up as well.

They caught up with me and rushed through the last door. Slade turned around and said "well titans I take my leave through this portal. good bye you teen pest."