ONTO MY NEXT MASTER!!!!

~°~°~°robin's p.o.v°~°~°~

The rest of the training went smoothly other than the fact that a baby lemur is now my unwanted pet.

He just sits on my shoulder clinging to me. Only reason im keeping it is because starfire loves it.

I call it kamina (pronounced kaw-me-naw) since im keeping it. Eventually we finished training and chigau said we learned and mastered the basics fast and that we can now move up to the next teacher and final lesson. combat.

On the way to meet the abbot I meet a dude who was an inventor. We talked for a while and before we parted ways I handed him my swords and cape because he said he can improve them.

Starfire and chigau went a head of me so in walking back alone. On the way I saw 5 teens throwing rocks at a tied down baby bison I recognized as ugshoo.

I get furious, run, jump, and shoot fire in front of them to scare them.

Robin: YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU HUH? HES BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH.

they look scared looks like my plan worked. I turn to see Abbot fu shi and the gang coming over because I yelled.

The abbot shot the teens a look and said " you 5 should know better. Ly po, shao don, wu ting, shao Ming, and lin koi as punishment you will clean up after the bison for two weeks, and you should show respect to the avatar." he gestured to me and they bowed to me.

5 Teens: were sorry avatar. were sorry abbot.

I walk over to ugshoo and untie him. He flies to my head and lands on it upside down. I sigh and pet its belly as it lays on my head.

Abbot: looks like he likes you. You can keep him along with your lemur if you wish

I take ugshoo off my head a flip him the right way. He licks me and I sigh. I nod and place him back on my head and he turns upside down and falls asleep.

Soon the abbot shows us our rooms for the night although me and cy have to share.

We get settled in and beast boy go to his old size before he turned into a dragon.

I decided to re name ugshoo Simon (pronounced see-moan). I couldn't wait for tomorrow because we move on to learning how to fight with airbending. So I skip dinner and go straight to sleep.

The next day we had already met our new teacher shao koi mother to lin koi. She apologized to me about her daughter before training.

When training begun I ended up kinda frustrated because instead of actually learning how to fight we......meditate.

After giving meditation a try something happened. I was transported to the moment slade used me to fight the titans but..... im watching myself fight them. I try to move to stop the scene but I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I turn to see a beautiful women roughly 6 foot 2 inches. She had on a blue dress that was longer on one side with gold sleeves, belt, and cape.

She had a braid on either side of her head that started at the front and ended where a long braided ponytail began. Her hair is white with streaks of pure gold thread in it.

One eye was light blue the other a Grey color. She had a scar on her cheek. She had on no shoes and wore white gloves.

In her hand a gold staff with a bouquet of roses made of gold coming from the top.

She looked young about early twenties. She shook her head at me and pointed at the memory.

I stare at it anger filling me to the brink about to explode out, but luckily the memory stops.

I look at the lady about to go off until " I know you are filled with anger robin, But acting on it will not change that memory. It is forever apart of you but do not let it cloud your better judgment or you'll regret." she said in a beautiful voice.

Robin: who are you huh? BECAUSE ALL YOU DID BY SHOWING ME THIS MEMORY IS ANGER ME.

???: I was the avatar before you. Avatar fong shi Tao and You can't move forward if you steadily look back. You must get over this.  Now I must go but just try to stay calm.

She fades away as my memory replays. I wanted to look away.......but I couldn't. The anger in me is at its peak. I was furious.

Right then a bright light appeared from what looks like a door frame with no door. I hear starfire "ROBIN PLEASE CALM DOWN. COME BACK TO ME."

I walk towards the doorway and walk through. I open my eyes and see debris and air currents Swirling around me. I feel myself lowering to the ground.

Shao: what happened. You entered the avatar state

Robin: don't worry. Its all good I just need a cool down

After I cool off we resume training. Day after day month after month it was easy. Although I was surprised too see I was better at meditation then starfire.

~°~°~°Three months later°~°~°~

After three long month's of training me and star are finally classified as airbending masters.

The training helped me in more than one way also. The meditation portion of it helped me deal with my anger but not much.

The abbot said starfire gets her tattoo's tomorrow seeing as she's a full fledged airbender. He gave me the option to and I agreed thanks to starfire constantly telling me that I should.

Right now I am currently racing starfire in an airscooter race. She won in the end because she cheated. (No she didn't)

..........

Its finally the next day and time for the ceremony and I can clearly tell starfire is excited.

To be continued......

Yo me again just wanna say hope you enjoyed this chapter