jie tao from qi rong

Robin: who are you and why attack me?

She kept her head low and didn't answer. I put my hand on her head and held it up. she had a weird look on her face " lao tung I thought you were dead and why have you joined these......SHIT HEAD BANDITS!!"

I looked at cy and he just shrugged. "Lao tung? My name is robin and I asked your name."

?: lao tung its me jie Tao we were together until you disappeared.

What she said surprised me so I stepped back. After an hour of explaining and questioning I convinced her I wasnt lao tung.

Jie Tao: sorry I tried to kill you I was patrolling for bandits and I saw you practicing.

I saw her cheeks turn red after she said this. That made me feel awkward but I ignored it. We eventually went to her village and decided to stay for a few days.

They welcomed us with open arms because it was apparently the avatar festival. We were just walking around the festival when everyone gather at a platform where two men stood.

Town chief: welcome to the avatar festival. It has been a great night so far but now please welcome avatar chi!

Everyone cheered and the avatar bowed. Right then an fire arrow narrowly missed his head and they jumped off the newly lit platform.

Right then people in mask and black clothes rushed in attacking everything and anyone. Everyone panicked and asked their avatar to save them.

The avatar started using firebending and then tried to redirect a boulder but was hit into a wall.

That's when me and the titans jumped into help. I was knocking bandits out left, right and center.

I kept using firebending until they managed to to get close so I went to hand to hand combat.

Still i was finishing off my current opponent when a huge figure appeared behind me so I punched it. It turned out to be a boulder and I thought I was about to be crushed, but my punch redirected the boulder.

Every one stopped and were staring at me looking surprised just like I was. the bandits snapped out of it and surrounded me.

I firebent some away but more took their place. They then earthbent boulders at me rapidly. I some how managed to punch all the boulders back. I then kicked the ground hoping to get dirt in my nearest enemies eyes but in stead it made a pillar of rock suddenly pop out and hit him then it went back in the ground.

They all tried to rush me but I had an idea. I jumped up and punched the earth while firebending.  It sent a wave of earth and fire at their feet that tripped and burned them. I really just meant to send a fire ring.

The bandits retreated and the townsmen just stared at me until their chief called me and their avatar over.

Chief: CHI IF YOUR THE AVATAR THEN HOW CAN HE FIRE AND EARTHBEND.
.
Chi:......I.....I.......ALRIGHT Im a fraud. I did it for the free stuff. Please avatar don't send spirits after me.

He got on his knees and bowed to me while crying. "Uuuhhhh.......please get up dude Im not gonna hurt you." I said still bewildered. I looked at the titans and they were still looking surprised.

The chief held up my arm announced the real avatar was here.

~·~·Time skip·~·~

The festival was nice and all but I didn't like how they worshiped me.

I found the king and talked to him about being the avatar and he said i needed to learn all four elements in order. Everything else I already knew about.

After wandering around I found my friends. When we made our way back to camp me and the titans started talking.

Beast boy: so are we staying here or going after slade?

Robin: the faster we find slade the better.

Raven: but by the time we find him who knows what he'll have the ability to do.

She was right so after some thinking starfire said "are you not the avatar? Just master the elements and the avatar state."

Robin: how do i do that?

Starfire: I do not know robin. maybe a scholar of some sort.

Robin: right first thing I need to learn is air. we head out first thing tomorrow. I heard the villagers saying something about an air temple north of here.

Beast boy: uh how we gonna get there we don't got a ride

Cyborg: beasty the village gave us a saddle big enough to fit on the back of a flying bison whatever that is. Also you can fly and change size. So the village gave us the saddle for you.

Beast boy eyes widened at the statement.

~°~°~°next morning°~°~°~

We weird already flying to the air temple. The saddle we got was already fully stocked on supplies including a map.

Before we took off this morning we had to fight beast boy to put the saddle on. When we did we were surprised to see even with four people and our supplies the saddle still was big enough to hold 6 more people.

Starfire: I am excited to meet fellow benders of air. I can see the temple. LOOK THEY CAN FLY.

The airbenders we flying around on staffs with wings. There were giant bison flying around in herds.

As we were about to land Starfire jumped up high and landed slowly on the ground.

???: ah a fellow air nomad. welcome. I'm abbot fu shi.

He was an old man wearing an orange and yellow robe. He was bald and had a blue arrow on his head and hands.

I noticed alot of the airbenders including children had these arrows.

Fu shi: I see you have brought the avatar with you. I can tell by his aura.

He looked at me as we got off beast boy........
TO BE CONTINUED.........

SUP TO THOSE OF YOU READING. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

LEMME KNOW IF YOU GOT ANY IDEAS FOR THE STORY.

C'YA NEXT CHAPTER OR IN ONE OF MY OTHER STORIES.

BBBBYYYYEEEEE