Chapter Three // Ditching & Reminiscing

Chapter Three // Ditching & Reminiscing :

CASSIE'S POV :

"Shawn invited me to be a guest on MagCon Tour, it's where he meets his fans and sings. There's also 9 other people there, and I really want to go so can I?"

"Where is it?" My mom asks as she starts to make dinner.

She's going to ask me 30 million questions about this, "One week is New York and then the other week is California."

"WHAT? If you think I'm going to let you to to New York and California for 2 weeks you're crazy." My mom says in a super high pitch tone.

"No mom, it's on the weekends. We leave on Friday and then the MagCon's are Friday night and Saturday."

"And who's going to be supervising you guys?" She asks curiously as one eyebrow raises.

"I'm 15 I don't need a baby sitter but there's multiple staff members like Bart and Aaron's older sister is going to be there, Aaron is part of the MagCon group."

"Okay."

"YES YES YES YES! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I say to my mom as I run and hug her.

I run upstairs to my room and call Shawn. I'm so anxious to tell him.

"Sup bitch."

"Fuck you, I asked my mom about MagCon."

"What'd she say?"

"You don't wanna know."

"Please tell me she didn't say no."

"She did..."

"You have to come."

"Just kidding, I CAN GO BITCH." I scream with excitement.

"YES! The flight is in two days I think it's at 1 am! start packing. Tomorrow after school you're coming over."

"I can't, I have dance at 3." I say as I hear him huff in anger.

"Just miss one day, please, for me?" He says as I smile.

"Fine." I can't say no to him.

THE NEXT DAY :

SHAWN'S POV :

I slump in my desk as Mr. K teaches trigonometry, it bores me so much. My eyes flutter shut and I reopen them abruptly. Can the bell ring already?

20 minutes later the bell rings and jump out of my desk and walk to lunch. I see Cassie down the hall, she looks so gorgeous. She's wearing high waisted black jeans which only she can pull off, and a white scalloped tee shirt, and blue vans. I remember I got her those, it makes me smile that she still kept them. She's so gorgeous, her pin straight hair, petite figure, and her eyes make me melt. Her eyes are hazel but today, they have a brighter tint of green in them. I stare for a few seconds at her perfection while she's walking to find somewhere to sit. How could I let her slip away from me before? I'm lucky enough that she forgave me.

I walk into the cafeteria and I see Cassie sitting alone, like she has for the past 5 months that I made her life a living hell. I walk past my table I usually sit at. I see Tyler, Will, Austin, and of course Sasha throwing her self at the boys.

"Shawn, babe, come sit with us." Sasha tells me.

I turn around, "Us? Those are my friends who just think you're easy that's why you're sitting there."

"Baby, you know that's not true."

"Shut up, don't call me baby."

"But you were fine with me saying it the night-" I cut her off.