Chapter Seven // Spark

Author's Note : I know that Cameron, Carter, Hayes, and Nash left MagCon but just pretend they're still in it for this. I also know that Dustyn, Sammy, Dillon, and Willie were added but whatever just go with it haha. This chapter was boring and really bad sorry! Next one will be better.

Chapter 7 // Spark

Cassie's POV:

I wake up in Shawn's arms, last night was perfect. We cuddled until we both fell asleep. I look at the clock above the television and it's 7 am. Whenever I sleep out or I'm not home I always wake up at a ridiculously early time.

I reach over and grab my phone from the wood beside table and go on twitter. Shawn's arms are still around my waist. Today is the day before the first day of MagCon. I'm really excited but I'm afraid of what their fans are gonna think of me.

I hear Matt's groans from the other side of the room, Shawn, Matt, and Carter share a room. I scoot down under the covers more because I'm only wearing one of Shawn's big tee shirts that end right above my knees. It'd be really weird if Carter or Matt saw me in my underwear.

I hear footsteps but I ignore them and play it off as I'm asleep. I cuddle into Shawn's bare chest as the bathroom light switch turns on and the door shuts. I push my head up and start kissing Shawn's chin and cheek. His eyes open a bit and he smiles. His smile is so perfect, I could get used to waking up to him every morning. His head moves down causing his eyes to meet mine, he quickly kisses my nose as I scrunch my face.

"Matt's awake." I whisper to Shawn.

All Shawn does is nod and get out of bed as I watch him come to the other side where I am laying down. I stare at his body. His perfect abs and broad shoulders make me go crazy. He's wearing a pair of Under Armor Shorts over his Calvin Klein underwear. I snap out of my gaze as his hands cup underneath my body causing him to pick me up, bridal style.

He carries me and heads to the door to leave as the bathroom door opens which is to the left of the exit. Perfect timing. Matt's shirtless in a pair of American Eagle boxers. Do all guys sleep shirtless? Shawn's stroking my leg as Matt speaks.

"Morning guys."

"Morning Matt." I say softly in unison with Shawn as he opens the door to leave.

This is awkward. Shawn finds the door to my room and opens it, I don't see Mahogany in her bed. She's either with Jacob or already getting breakfast. Shawn sets me down on my bed and be plops down right next to me placing his head on my stomach.

"Ugh I'm so tired."

"Shawn stop complaining."

I hear Shawn let out a little huff after I said that. Shawn starts rubbing my thigh up and down. I noticed that he always has to touch me, not in a sexual way, but to show he's there and he cares. I find that so adorable.

10 AM

Matt's POV:

Everyone in the MagCon family is now awake and all ready, we're going out to get some breakfast and then we're going to an indoor waterpark. Then, tomorrow is the first day of MagCon.

We all enter the tour bus and head to the nearest IHOP. I ended up sitting next to Cassie. Her and Mahogany were talking and seemed to be getting along well. Everyone likes her, I hope she gets added to the MagCon fam so I can see her more often. I know I sound completely crazy considering I just met the girl, but she's different. Someone about her makes her different from all the other girls I took interest in. I don't know. It might just be a lust kinda thing cause she's gorgeous. I start talking to her and making her laugh.