Entry Sixteen

So I know I skipped dinner last night, and that's not good, but I actually feel pretty good. I was surfing the web for quick weight loss ideas and I found this site with deathly skinny girls and pictures with motivational quotes. I don't want to be as skinny as them, but I found one picture with a quote I liked: "Skip dinner, wake up thinner."

I know I shouldn't skip meals, but I feel so good after skipping dinner last night that I'll just do it until I lose the weight, and then I'll go back to eating dinner. It takes 21 days to form a habit, and it should only take a couple weeks to burn off the weight, so it won't be a habit. I can't wait to see the look on Harry's face when he sees me after I reach 130 pounds, I bet money it'll be priceless.

I can't wait to see Ethan, either - it's only two months until the wedding, I know he'll be proud of me, the weight I lost, and how good I'll look.

I'm not going to be anorexic, I know that; know how dangerous it is. I'm just going to skip dinner so I burn more calories and in the morning I'll have a bit bigger breakfast. Maybe.

Speaking of Ethan, if Liam and I are going to be a serious thing, I'm thinking of asking him to come to Ethan's wedding with me, if he's okay with it. I'll have to ask Ethan, too, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind, and would be glad that I found a guy that isn't a complete arse. Like Harry.

Geez I need to stop thinking about him... I need to do something to take my mind away from him.

I know - I'll ask Ruby if she wants to hang out! Maybe have a girl's night in, rent movies and eat (low fat) ice cream in our pyjamas, doing each other's nails and stuff. We can talk about Liam and Niall, how happy we are with them. Hey - maybe we could invite them, too, and just all hang out.

I think I'll do that. Write you later!