Episode 1

Cleo's POV

Lewis has just left  to return to America to finish his course, I don't know when I will see him again.  I am at Ricki's cafe getting a tropical juice with Ricki and Bella.  Nate is trying to flirt with me but I am not letting him get to me.  Nate just won't stop even though I tell him I am still with Lewis and that I don't like him in that way. Nate leans into kiss me and I run all the way home.

I run upstairs onto my bed and calls Lewis to tell him about what Nate has been up to. He trusts me and believes what I have just told him. We then talk about what he has been up to in America.

Lewis's POV

I am at the jewelers getting a diamond ring to propose to Cleo next time I return to Australia. I have chosen a 24carat diamond ring and I hope she says yes. 

I return to my flat and book a trip to Australia during my holidays in April.

Ricki's POV

I have decided to get back with Zane and give him one last chance, my friends are telling me it's a bad idea. I said that he only had one chance and if that was blown we would breakup and never get back together. I am in love with him and I never want him to do it again.

Cleo's POV

I have booked a trip to America in two weeks. As a surprise for Lewis's 18th Birthday. I am so excited that I just can't stop talking about the trip. Ricki, Bella, Zane and Will have given me birthday presents to give to him.