Episode 3

Cleo POV

I am on the plane returning from Australia and it is so sad having to lewis that I am thinking about planning my wedding when Lewis has finished his marine biology course. I have decided I am going to have a beach wedding. While on the plane I decided that I was going to start planning this wedding as I am so bored.

Emma POV

After travelling the world for a year I have decided I am returning the Gold Coast and have decided to ask Ash to come and live with me in our own apartment as well. I can't wait to see all my old friends again.

Ash POV

I can't believe I am returning to the Gold Coast and moving in with Emma. And I am also looking forward to seeing some of the guys again. I am thinking about asking Emma to marry me but I am thinking about asking the girls for some help with how to propose and some suggestions on what ring to get.

Lewis POV

I am so happy that she said yes and I am so sad that we are in different continents and the fact that I can't see her all the time. I am so happy that she came here to surprise me and that I didn't have to wait to propose to her. I am hoping to get married as soon as I finish my marine biology course and can move back to Australia and be with Cleo all the time. I am starting to think about asking my mum to help by myself a house in the Gold Coast for me and cleo.

3 months later

I have decided to return to the Gold Coast and surprise Cleo that I am moving back to the Gold Coast permanently and am going to spend the first few days setting up the house and then surprising Cleo with the help of the others.

I am now just arrived in my new house and have rung Emma, Bella and Ricki to help me decorate the house as Cleo will like it and go to furniture stores to buy things.

Cleo POV

I wonder what the other girls are are up to as I haven't seen them all day nor have I heard from them. I am surprised that I haven't heard from Lewis as well and now I am feeling really lonely.