Glass of wine

We were heading to his car he opened the car door for me.He was driving listening to perice the veil.Then it was that moment he put his hand on my lap I looked at him he looked at me and smiled so I just turned the music more up.It had took like 20 minuts to find a good hotel by the time we found one one was 12:41 am.We had arrived to the hotel he opened the door for again.I was surprised that he such a gentleman.We walked into the hotel has he payed for the room with one bed he smiled I noticed he smiled alot at me almost every time he looked at me.When we got to the door of are room he unlocked it and let me go first of course I blushed knowing me.There was a bottle of wine knowing brendon he would grab it.He got two glasses of wine one for me one for him, of couse.He stared to talk about his car I really didn't listen to him I was just looking at his eyes and lips the whole time.His hair was amazing.Especially his oh my God his smile was beautiful even when he laughed.I noticed that he put this wine down and I looked at him he looked at me.He moved even more closer to me.I felt him put his hand on my leg.He was leaning over for a kiss so what did I do kiss him back.We walked over to the bed while kissing.I fell onto the bed.As he started to take my shirt off.We where still kissing then his lips touched my neck as he was giving me hickeys.He took my red laced bra off.I felt his hands run down my legs he started to take my pants off.Then he moved his head down and Licked me BRENDON URIE licked me I started to moan.I could tell he liked doing alot of stuff but little did he know I liked doing alot of stuff to.Then he flipped me over....and the rest his history.