^^Chapter 3^^

Aurora POV

I was sleeping so good until my phone alarm destroyed it.

I hate alarms actually who doesn't hate it, like it's annoying and disturbing. And I'm pretty hard to wake up in the morning  in others words, I'm a heavy sleeper. So alarm is like the only thing that could wake me up somehow.

I opened my eyes and saw that Leonore was already awake starring up at teh ceiling.

She took her phone and I did the same and went on the social media. When we wake up every morning we will always take the phone first and look into it before doing something else. Like seriously everyone does it nowadays.

I stood up, went to my wide closet and took out some navy blue ripped jeans and a short black hoodie after I took my clothes I went in to the bathroom. I took a quick shower after that I brushed my teeth, put on my clothes, straighted my hair. I put on some eyeliner, mascara and light brown shadow mixed with a little bit white. This is my everyday makeup. Easy and casual.

I went out of the bathroom and saw Leonore waiting for me to come out.

"Finally you came out " She said with a tired voice.

"Shut up and hurry" I replied while I pushed her lightly in the bathroom.

"Say that to yourself, unnie" She replied back with a smile and closed the door.

While she was on the bathroom and did her stuff there. I looked in my closet adn found white adidas.

"Nice" I said as I looked at her. She had a black skirt with an white shirt writen with an text saying "hello bitches". Both of them sat together and it made it look like an dress. She had also straighed her hair and did her normal makeup. She had some eyeliner, mascara and dark brown shadow mixed with light brown.

"really?" She asked looking at herself.

"Yep u look perfect as always, now come on" I said as I smiled at her.

When I was about to open the door, the door opened itself revealing a worry Lisa.

"Yah, Leonore isn....." Lisa stopped when she saw her next to me, and sighed in relief. Making me and Leonore look at each other and then at Lisa.

"Girls, Lona is in Rora's room"Lisa screamed so everyone could hear meanwhile me and Leonore covered our ears.

"What the hell was that for" I asked confused.

"We thought Lona was gone, so I came to say it to you that she wasn't in here room or in the house but there she was, next to you. Did she sleep here" Lisa said and smiled a bit.

"Yeah she slept here and why must I always be the last person to know everything"I asked making Lisa chuckle.

"Sorry"Lisa said went out.

*

We went down stairs and saw everyone sitting down in the table and waiting for us. We always do this, wait for everyone to arrive so we all can eat at the same time. It's kind of a habbit.

We ate our breakfast and went to school.

I, Leonore, Erza, Sara and Selena we are in the same school, while the others are on another school near ours. 

Lily(19), Jenny(19) and Lisa(19) are 1 or 2 years older than us. Sara(18), Erza(18) and Selena(18) are gonna go in the same class because they are 1 year older than us. I(17) and Leonore(17) and we are in the same class.