Chapter 3

Paul was walking just to get a soft drink from a nearby gas station. Of course he got noticed and signed a few things. He was in a good mood, but was craving some Bluna! He didn't mind the people, but kinda rushed through. He was in pain and was slightly irritated. All of the fans were really super nice though, except for this one guy who kept following him. He had signed like 6 things for the guy. But he wouldn't go away.

He opened the drink he bought and was standing right our of the shoppe, sipping it. "Excuse me?" He said the the guy because he was slightly worried that he'd just follow him.

"What, Paul?" He asked smiling.

"You've been following me around. Is there something I can do for you?"

"No." He stood up straight and knocked the bottle out of Paul's hands. The glass broke when it hit the concrete ground.

"Hey! What's it to ya? Wanker." Paul frowned and started to bend over to pick up the broken pieces, but couldn't. His baby bump stopped him.

The stranger made him stand up and drug him behind the shoppe before he punched him. "You think because you're Paul McCartney you can break the omega rules?" The stranger hissed and threw him to the ground. He ended up sitting on top of his stomach and crushing him as he punched him in the face, many times in a row. "You think you can keep your amazing job even though you're an omega? That's illegal and wrong. You're not better than everyone else!" He stood up and started kicking him.

Paul started crying, it hurt. But he didn't care about himself. He didnt know if Lilly was okay. He tried his best to fight back but then the kicks from both his baby and the man got harder.

"Omegas are supposed to be in the kitchen. Not on the stage. You're not supposed to be on your own either! God damn you're in so much trouble!" The guy purposely aimed at his stomach.

Paul whimpered. "Y-you're not a cop."

"No. I'm a fan that thinks you should be put to justice! This world needs to know the truth about you!"

Paul didnt understand the big deal. He felt helpless though. His face was bleeding and he couldn't catch his breath. Some other stranger ran over and went to go fetch the cops, and a group of people came running after a few yells. They pried the crazy stranger off of Paul, but only after he got in two more kicks. One to his stomach and one to his chest.

He got the wind knocked out of him, but that was nothing compared to the other pain that was surging through his lower abdomen. Suddenly his pants felt really wet, and then he started having contractions. He tried to sit up, but moaned in pain. His kaki colored pants had turned a light shade of red.  He was bleeding. He started crying even more. He didn't feel anymore movement from the baby and feared the worst.

He felt a few more contractions. She wss coming. Early. And now. He kept crying in pain from many things. He eventually passed out from the blood loss.

He woke up on the ambulance and looked around bleary eyed. He was stable and they held something over the gash on his forehead, but didn't even look at the blood running down his pants. They had only gotten his face wounds stitched up and were giving him oxygen. The paramedic thought that blood had just leaked from his face onto his pants when he tried to get up.

Paul woke up suddenly to a jolt of. pain. "What's your name?" The paramedic asked when he saw him wake up. Paul was all battered and bruised and almost unrecognizable.

He looked at the person. "Paul Mc-McCartney." He felt sprocks of pain shooting through his lower abdomen and down below his waist. He couldn't remember what happened after the first hit. He got hit in the head pretty hard. He wasn't thinking right. He wasn't all there.