Taylor Caniff Imagine

You were making some food in the kitchen when Taylor walked in.

"Whatcha makin', babe?" he asked, rubbing his hands together, walking around the island to inspect what you were doing.

"None of yo business, 'babe'," you said, walking out of the kitchen with your head held high.

"Hey!!! Where do you think you're going? You better give me some of that!!" Taylor said, chasing you around the house.

You squealed, running throughout the house, when you decide to hide in one of the rooms. Taylor was chasing you around the island in the kitchen, until he slipped and fell. This gave you just enough time to run and hide. The room you chose just fits what you need. This room had a HUGE walk-in closet, a king-size bed, with lots of room underneath for hiding, and a big bathroom with just what you were looking for. It had one of those nooks in the wall that wasn't seen from the doorway. You decided to hide there and eat your food. You were in the midst of shoving the rest of it in your mouth when you heard footsteps.

"Y/N, are you in here?" Taylor asks, swinging the door open.

You hear him walking around in the bedroom, looking under and in the bed and in the closet, but was unsuccessful.

"I know you're in here somewhere! There was a trail of bread crumbs leading here. You're going to regret hiding from me!!" he yelled, really close to where you were.

It was silent for a few seconds. You couldn't see anything. Your breathing hitched.

"Ha!! Gotcha!" he screamed, grabbing your wrists. You screamed and bit your lip when he pinned you up against the wall by your wrists.

"Now you can't run away. This is what you get for running away," he said, his breath on your ear.

He kissed the tip of your ear, then working his way down your neck. He found your sweet spot when you moaned. He smirked and started sucking. You shuddered. He smirked against your neck and made his way back up to your ear, once he was satisfied. He made his way from the tip of your ear to your forehead, down your nose, stopped, then kissed your cheek, then proceeded to go to the corner of your mouth. You turned your head to meet his lips, but he lifted his.

"Ah ah ah. One must wait. You deserve your punishment." He said, still pinning you against the wall. You groaned, and he smirked. He seemed to be doing that an awful lot.

"Taylor, please, I-I can't take it. Please, kiss me." You pleaded.

He growled. The next thing you knew, he lips were crushed against yours.

"Taylor, babe, let my wrists go," you said against his lips.

He let them go without further discussion. You ran your fingers in his hair, throwing off his bandana in the process.

"Jump," he whispered against your lips, squeezing your butt. You obeyed and you jumped, and he put his hands under your thighs, carrying you out of the bathroom, still kissing you.

He walked out of the bedroom to the one that you guys share. He closed the door, still in contact with your lips. He somehow, closed the door, and pinned you against it. You bit and tugged at his lip. You knew that it drived him crazy, but you did it anyway.

He moaned. "That's enough. You're going down now," he said while throwing you on the bed. You squealed and climbed back on the bed towards the pillows.

"Come here, woman!!" he playfully shouted.

He reconnected his lips to yours. You had electricity coursing through your body. Only Taylor could make you feel like this. For once in your life, you felt safe. Happy. Unstoppable. And you never wanted this to go away.

"I love you," he said, while he was on hands and knees with you underneath him.

"I love you too," you responded, pulling him down.

Blissful. That's the only word to describe what your feeling.

HEY GUYS: IF YOU LIKE STORIES ABOUT TAYLOR CANIFF, THEN READ MY BOOK(S) BREAKING ME AND SETTING FREE! THEY'RE ABOUT HIM SO GO TAKE A LOOK AT THEM FOR ME PLEASE! I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!

-jARRETTE (sTRANGELY-bEAUTIFUL)