1. I'm Shirley

I woke up to the noise of talking. I slowly open my eyes. Where am I? I look to the side and see an alarm clock. Midnight. I rubbed my eyes and began to scrutinize my surroundings. I don't think I've ever been here. I pulled the covers off my body. I still had the clothes I was wearing last night, at least I thought I did. I wasn't used to waking up in strangers beds. To be honest with myself, I'd never been the one-night stand type of girl. Usually, I'd down a few drinks with the guy and took his cash to continue paying for my motel. I've been kidnapped. I stood up and began to recall last nights events. Okay, think. What happened yesterday? I was at a bar and uh. I began to pace around the room, and had a few drinks. That's all I can remember. Why is that the only thing I can remember? I sat down in defeat, letting tears fall down my cheeks—the feeling of not knowing what was going to happened next terrified me. I never wanted it to go this far.

I wiped away the tears from my cheeks and began to concentrate once again. "Okay, Shirley. Check your surroundings." I whispered, trying to keep calm. "There's a bed and a nightstand. I walked over to the nightstand and opened the drawers. Empty. I walked over to the closet and opened the door. "A chest," I said, continuing to think out loud. I bent down to check out the chest. Locked. I sighed. "Now let's check the other door." I slowly headed to the door. There could be a murder behind this door or a rapist. I felt my heart begin to race. I placed my hand on the doorknob. Not knowing what was waiting for me on the other side, I took a deep breath in and opened the door.

An empty corridor greeted me. The lights were dim. The hall filled with doors that lead to unknown rooms filled with strange people. Male voices came booming from the left. I couldn't help but follow the sound. A dining room with three men, their backs all facing me. I carefully watched and listened as they discussed among themselves.
"So what you're saying Cass, is that I'm connected to the Darkness? How is that even possible?" The man in a trench coat spoke next.
"Well technically she was connected to Cain when he had the mark-" He was cut off by the tallest man in the room.
"So when Cain gave Dean the mark, Dean became connected with her. When we got rid of the mark, the Darkness was set free."
"Right. Now that the Darkness is free, we're going to need help. All the help we can get. So we've got to save Lucifer." replied trench coat.
"What about our little situation?" said the one with short hair. The floor creaked as I tried getting closer to them. The men's heads turned towards me. The fight or flight response in me quickly took action. "Speaking of problem." I took deep breaths and stood up straight. I straightened out my dress with my hands. "Hi. I'm Shirley." I spoke calmly, not knowing what was going to happen next.