2. Did I say something wrong?

"Who is this?" the man in the trench coat said. "Some vamps drugged her and made her their fridge." Said the one with short hair."What the hell are you talking about? What are vamps? You guys talk about me as if I weren't here." I walked a little closer to them but not close enough to where they could touch me. The tall one sighed.
"Monsters exist, and so do demons and angels." "You've gotta be joking. Is this a joke because it's not funny. Like not at all. Sex trafficking is illegal, and you're going to go to jail for this. I'm going to call the police," I felt around my dress pockets."So I save your life, and this is what I get? An ungrateful, bratty teen." said the short one. "Dean, take it easy on her. She doesn't know stuff as we do." said the tall one"Still fucking here," I responded."You're just a scared little teen who thinks she's a smart ass, but in reality, she's an immature child who's daddy couldn't stand her and left." "Dean." "What Sammy! It's the truth. I told you we should've dropped her at the hospital, but no you insisted, and you insisted, and now we're stuck with her. We have bigger problems than some homeless teen. Get rid of her. I don't want her in the bunker." He stomped away down another grey corridor.

"I'm sorry about that. I'm Sam." said the tall one. He stepped closer to me and stuck out his hand. I hesitantly accepted it.
"Shirley."
" Uh, this is Castiel." Sam pointed to the man in the trench coat.
"Nice to meet you, Castiel," I said barely above a whisper. "Help yourself to anything in the kitchen." He couldn't even look me in the eye.
"Do I have to leave?" I softly asked.
"Well, do you have anywhere to go?" I shook my head, no.
" I steal from drunk guys at the bar," I said with embarrassment painted across my face. "I lost my mom to drug addiction, and well the other guy was right; my dad left before I was born.""I know what it's like to be alone," Castiel replied. "When God left heaven, I was lost, but Sam and Dean helped me get better." I furrowed my eyebrows.
"God?" Sam chuckled. "Castiel is an angel." "Stop talking about little fairy tales I'm not a little kid." Castiel placed both hands on my head and then followed immense pain.  Everything went blank for a couple of seconds. Suddenly everything became clear again.

"Shirley Salinas. 19 years old. Your father left before you were born. Your mom died from a heroin overdose. You found her lying dead in the bathtub when you were 7. You moved to an abusive foster home until you ran away and began stealing from men ever since you were 16." I looked to the floor.
"Way to sum it up." I looked up; cheeks flourished red. "I'm sorry. I'll go I don't mean to bother."
"Wait." I looked up to see his green eyes. "Please stay. I know what it's like to lose a parent." I sheepishly smiled.
"Thank you, Sam. If you don't mind, I think I'm going to back to the room."
"Heh, yeah, sure go ahead." I solemnly walked back to the hallway I had entered.
"Did I say something wrong?" asked Castiel.
"Yes, Cass yes you did." Sam sighed.