- Chapter 6 -

(Your P.O.V)

     I got inside on my room and checked if my art supplies is good, it's fine there. I walked back downstairs and I saw Bendy staring down on the ink on where I just fell in.

"Oh, that's the ink that Ren gave me" I said smiling, "I'll just eat, ok?"

"Sure" He sat on the couch and he looked around as if everything is new to him. I heated up some water for my cup noodles then I came to see on what Bendy is doing, I saw him switching some channels on the TV.

"So, since your outside. What do you want to do?" I sat next to him, he looked at me.

"I don't know" He laughed, "Watch you draw?"

"It's fine for me" I smiled, I heard the teapot is already whistling so I came to turn off the stove and poured the hot water to my cup noodles and came back to Bendy again.

"Well, I have to say you something.." Bendy said, I nodded as I'm saying 'Go on'

"Do you remember on when you asked me what is love?" He looked at me, I suddenly blushed.

"Uh.. yeah.. what about it..?" I asked.

"I know what's the meaning of love you're saying but I mostly feel love as pain" Bendy said, "So, can I watch you draw now?"

"Sure" I stood up and went to my art room with Bendy following me, I sat on my chair and started painting.

"I don't know that you're real" I said.

"What do you mean?" He said as he grab a canvas and started painting randoms on it.

"I just saw on internet on how to summon a black demon" I said as I dip the brush on a yellow paint, "Maybe black means ink?"

"That's not real" He said as he create a picture of a girl that looks like him, "They're just summoning a random demon that can kill them.."

"Oh" I looked at his art, "Who is that?"

"My Mom" He smiled as he create the eyes, "She died because of my Father" 

"How did she die?" I asked him as I put some shade on the hair of my art.

"Well.." Bendy stopped painting, "She died because my Dad stabbed her with his power.. I don't know how exactly.."

"You're good at painting" I said as I put some flowers at the background.

"Thanks" He smiled, "In the place where I was stuck, I was lonely.."

"Glad that I came, right?" I said as I fix my hair into the messy bun.

"Yeah" He said as he place his art with the others on the corner of the room, "Since your Aunt is gone, is your life better now?"

"Of course, I won't hear any loud noise when I always wake up in the morning" I laughed, "And I won't be hurt again"

"Oh.." Bendy said.

"I'm going to ask you something.." I looked at him, "If the one who loves will die in after 1 year, what would you do?"

"Make some memories, of course" He replied, "After she dies, I will try to make a lot of memory as I can"

"And when she already dies infront of you?" I asked.

"I will cry" He said. I felt a vibration on my pocket until I noticed that my Mom is calling.

"Oh, my Mom is calling" I said as answer the call.

(CONVERSATION)

You: Hello Mom!

Mom: Hi (YN) Sweetheart! Where is your Auntie? She's not answering the phone so I decided to call you.

You: Well, I have to tell you something.. My Auntie got arrested because she's been hurting me..

Mom: WHAT??! What do you mean? She said that you're the one who is always hurting her and you're bossy!

You: I'm not bossy! She's bossy! She can't even cook her own food and she's always shouting at me.

Mom: Oh really?

You: Yeah, contact the police here.

Mom: Sure sweetie! Bye!

(CALL ENDED)

"Is that your Mom?" Bendy asked and I nodded, "What a nice Mom you have"

"Yeah, she is very kind.." I said, "If she can adopt you, I would be happy to have a brother"

"You want a brother?" Bendy looked at me.

"Yeah, I want a brother" I smiled.

"I can be your brother since you let me out from suffering inside on the house" Bendy smiled.

"Really?" I looked at him and he nodded, "THANK YOU!" I hugged him and he patted me on the back.

"You're killing me" He laughed and I noticed on how awkward this is, I suddenly stopped the hug and blushed.

"Sorry about that" I said.

"It's fine" He smiled.

...

(GETTING MIND-BLOCKED AGAINNNNNNNNNN HELP MEEEEE)

(Oh yeah! I have my name in this YOI art!)

(Mine is on top of Yurio's head! The KANA with red and black colour! Thanks to her for adding me!)

(I found this on FB and it's not mine! I'm just happy that I'm there! Thanks!!)

                                                                                                                              -HeavenlyCoffee