- Chapter 9 -

(Your P.O.V)

We got home with my new brother and Mom, Bendy is so happy that he have a Mom. But what about his father? Bendy stayed on my room and checked out some things, my Mom and I sat on the couch on the living room.

"So, I'll just tell you about on why Bendy cried when he knew that he has a Mom" I said.

"Go on" My Mom smiled.

"Well, his Mom died and he lives with his father who always order him to kill people for a sacrifice in order to bring his mother back to life. But when he knew that his own father killed his mother, he decided to refuse on what is his father order's and left him" I said, "Sad huh?"

"Yeah" She smiled, "Lucky that you saw him"

"Mom, I think I love him.." I said while blushing in dark red, "Not as his brother but I really love him.. as in relationship.."

"Really?" She was really surprised, "I have some a tip for you"

"What is it..?" I looked at her.

"Spent some times together, before you die.." My Mom suddenly frowned.

"I know.." I said, "Are you sure that there's no cure on my sickness?"

"Cancer on Lungs? I'm sorry that I didn't treated as early as possible, you didn't told me about it!" My Mom said.

"Sorry.. I see that your busy so I decided to keep it for myself.." I replied, "I asked Bendy about it, if the one who loves you will die next year.. what will you do? Then he replied that he will create a lot of memories.."

"Hey, (YN)" Bendy said coming down from the stairs, "Can we go to the Carnival tomorrow?"

"Huh? How did you know that there's a Carnival tomorrow?" I looked at him.

"Wait, there is?" He looked so surprised.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"I'm just guessing about it!" He laughed.

"Come here!" I said as I pat the space between my Mom and I, "Sit here"

"Sure" Bendy smiled.

(Bendy's P.O.V)

     I came out of (YN)'s room and I heard (YN) and her Mom is talking about something, I decided to listen to their conversation..

"Mom, I think I love him.." She said while looking down, "Not as his brother but I really love him.. as in relationship.."

"Really?" Mom was really surprised, "I have some a tip for you"

"What is it..?" (YN) looked up at her.

"Spent some times together, before you die.." My Mom suddenly frowned, I got worried.

"I know.." (YN) said, "Are you sure that there's no cure on my sickness?"

"Cancer on Lungs? I'm sorry that I didn't treated as early as possible, you didn't told me about it!" My Mom said.

"Sorry.. I see that your busy so I decided to keep it for myself.." (YN) replied, "I asked Bendy about it, if the one who loves you will die next year.. what will you do? Then he replied that he will create a lot of memories.."

I just sighed sadly and came down to see them, "Hey (YN)" I said, "Can we go to the Carnival tomorrow?"

I'm just guessing about it..

"Huh? How did you know that there's a Carnival tomorrow?" (YN) looked at me.

"Wait, there is?" I was surprised that my guess is right.

"Yeah" She smiled.

"I'm just guessing about it!" I laughed.

"Come here!" (YN) said as she pat the space between my Mom and (YN), "Sit here"

"Sure" I smiled.

...

(If this got to 100 views I'll be so happy!! What do you guys think? Should I end this chapter on 10? Of course not! I will spoil you! Just a little!)

(SPOILERS!!! The ending can be GOOD or BAD)

(Thankies <3 !!) -HeavenlyCoffee