Chapter 5 anger

When I get home I start to make my way upstairs to bed when I am called by a very pissed sounding aunt jess.
"BECCA GET IN HERE NOW!!"
I turn and walk in to the kitchen where my aunt was.
"Look I know your pissed that I did don't go to the job but it wasn't for me and I don't need the job anyways"
"PISSED no no I'm disappointed I told the owner of the coffee shop that you where a very reliable person and you wouldn't let her down well I guess I am very wrong considering I get a call from her saying you didn't even warn her you wouldn't be coming. I thought I could trust that you would be reliable ,well I was very wrong about that .you've been here for 2 days and when your not at school your out at night going go only knows what and you don't have a job you need some responsibility for your actions "
"Look jess I'm sorry......"
"NO becca you can't just say sorry and expect everything will be ok you wanna know what I'm sorry for I'm sorry because I'm starting to wonder is you mother was right about you "

I freeze at her words she was the only person I thought believed in me and to find out she thinks of me no better than my mother does it hurts.

I turn around and walk out the front door holding in all the anger inside of me.
"Wait becca I'm sorry "
I ignore her and keep walking down the road.
-------------------------
I end up walking to the place where the first battle was near the woods since I don't know my way around completely yet I'm surprised when I see the place is empty.

I decide to let loose to get rid of all my anger by dancing it always helped me calm down I would always dance after and arguing with my mum. It felt so good to let loose and let all my  emotions out through dance and to have a way to release my anger.
⬇️ how she dance

When I'm done dancing I sit down on the ground to catch my breath and start to make my way home. I decide not to take any sort cuts on the way home because this neighbourhood isn't exactly the safest .

Once I get home I am immediately greeted by my aunt rushing from the sofa and crushing me in to a hug.
"Becca I'm so sorry I didn't mean what I said you are an amazing person who always sees the good in things including me I've just been so stressed out lately with all the businesses being closed down and the word going around is my caffe is next becca if I loose the caffe I don't know what I'll do"
"Jess it's fine I forgive you and don't worry I'll help out at the caffe and why are all the business closing"
"It's people from the other side of town they have loads money and they think that they can make better uses of the land"
"I'm sorry I didn't know"
"It's okay anyway you should get going to bed you got school tomorrow"
That night when I went to bed I couldn't stop thinking about what my aunt had said .
My aunt loves her business and I can't believe she has a chance of getting it taken away .