Chapter 7

⬆️ this is Emily
I scroll down to look at the

comments under the video and they are all the same ....
Who is she ?
I am interrupted from my thoughts when Lucy Emily and spencer walk over towards me.
"Amazing isn't she "Lucy says nodding towards the video playing on my phone .
"Y-yeah amazing" I stutter back.
She gives me a weird look before turning towards Emily who is looking at the ground.
Me Lucy and Spenser look at each other before Spenser speaks up
"Hay Em what's wrong you haven't spoken all day we usually can't shut you up "
Emily looks up hesitating before she starts "guys i got something to tell you "
"What is it you know you can tell us anything " Spenser charms
"Yeah Em" I agree.
"My mum and dad got their business shut down a couple of weeks ago and we have been struggling to get by I wanted to help so I tried cooking for a job but I came up with nothing."
I speak up before any one can "Em I'm so sorry I'm here if you need anything"
"Thanks becca"
-------------
I get home that night and can't stop feeling sorry for Emily I offered to help her find a job but she said not to bother that she had an idea.
My phone buzzes in my pocket and I take my phone out to see a new place and location .
-------------
I'm dressed in my usual hoodie with my hood up and make my way to the crowd of people I see that it's just normal 1 on 1 dance battle and go put my name down for the next battle.
After a couple of minutes it's my turn to battle and I make my way to the middle of the crowd of people cheering. As soon as the music starts I don't hesitate I start dancing first .
⬇️ dances like this

As I'm dancing I look in the crowd and see Ryan watching my every move at first I think that my hood has fallen but lucky it hasn't. I stop dancing so my component can however I don't know who they are because they also have a hoodie on, they start dancing and they are pretty good however you can tell they haven't danced in a while. The person does a back flip to finish their dance when their hood falls or should I say her hood