Doctor Who | Episode One | The Introuduction

It's Spring 2017 and the birds are tweeting everywhere on the planet.... A Alarm clock goes off next to Bill's bed. Her Foster Mum shouts for her to get up out of bed and get moving for the BIG day ahead! University!

"Bill. I won't tell you again... Can you please get up, you have university in less than 30 minutes" said Moria as she looked at her watch and nodded her head several times as she did so!

Bill shot up, out of her bed. She rose her head as she did so. She smiled and thought of only one thought.... Doctor. The Doctor. My Doctor. - She got ready into her clothes for University and raced downstairs into the kitchen to find her Foster Mum!

"They you are... now what's it today! Eggs? Cereal? Toast? Bacon? OR...... something else as she pulled a cheeky smile and showed Bill a box of her favourite, strawberry cereal from a kid!
"Oh.... Mum..... I've got to run" she said as she nipped her shoes on and put a coat over herself.
"But.... What about breakfast? You do know, it's the most important meal of the day Bill?" She said as she lowered the box of cereal to her sides.
"Yes. Mum. I do, but I've gotta go. I'll be late.... Bye!" Shouted Bill as she waved her off and pushed her body out of the door that morning....
"Oh. Bill.... you don't need a coat. It's absolutely lovely outside sweetie!" shouted Moria from the kitchen hoping Bill would here!

Bill opened the door slightly and put the coat on the hangers right next to the door and shouted "Bye" one more time to her....
"Oh. Bye Love! And make sure you pick something up from the shop OR something for University. You'll be starved." Shouted Moria again to Bill.

Bill shouted back again and said "Yes!"

Bill Potts arrived at the University and sat down and took a big book out of her bag to get writing with. The Doctor showed up to start his Wibbly, Wobbly, Timey, Wimey Lecture! Bill gazed her eyes towards him and he did so right back at her. As he did... She smiled towards him.... But after a while had passed on, The Lecture seem to fly at the back of Bill's head. A Big, wet tear feel from her eye to her Pages in her Lecture Book. She was remembering Heather. She didn't know why she felt so alone. So kept in the dark. And so upset. But so she did. Words of what Heather said to Bill, before she died, went across her mind, and that's all she could think about at that moment in time.
"Goodbye.... Bill!"
"Goodbye.... Heather."
After time passed. The Lecture ended. And The Doctor walked over to Bill and tapped her on her shoulder lightly and looked at her face as he did so.
"Bill?" he said while trying to see if she was okay.
She didn't reply just yet as she was still in her dream from and during the lecture.
"Bill?" He said again tapping her shoulder harder to see if she was okay.
"Yeah? Yes?" Replied Bill after a while.
The Doctor bent down to ask her if she was okay and everything was good with her. Bill agreed and said nothing was up. She shut up her books and throw them into her back and then zipped it up while looking at the Doctor as she did so. The Pair walked up the stairs of the room and outside of the room to get back to his actual own room, which where the TARDIS was being kept there.

"So..." said the Doctor as he walked into the Public Police box... The TARDIS, and throw his coat on the railings of the box.
"So, what?" Replied Bill towards the Doctor himself.
"Where do you want to go? Anywhere. and Everywhere. - We can even make it back for tee as well!" Says the Doctor as he stands next to the main, flying Controls.
"Well they is one place in mind... if that's okay... Doctor!?" Asked Bill Potts?

But before the Doctor could even answer her, the TARDIS goes straight into lock down mode. The TARDIS begins to shake and the lights go on and off.
"Ummm... what's happening?" Says Bill as she hangs onto the railings of the TARDIS.
"No clue... NARDOLE?" Shouted the Doctor as he checks the scanner for movement outside of the box.

Nardole rushes upstairs to find the TARDIS going all over the place and Bill hanging onto the railings.
"What's happening? What's wrong? I was doing a Number 2?
"Who needs toilets. They should be a app for that!"
"Where are we?" Demanded Bill!
"I don't know. It's like something has linked onto the TARDIS bringing it too........ Earth?" Shouted the Doctor to the pair of them. 

The TARDIS Scanner picks up and incoming message from one of the Doctor's Oldest Friends/Enemy's. Well when it say's "Friends!"
"Knock Knock...." - Scanner!
"Who's there?" Says the Doctor getting crept out.
"Missy?" - Scanner!
"Missy Who?" - Reads out Nardole, while the Doctor looks gobsmacked and Bill still hangs onto the TARDIS railings.
"I'm Missing You.... DOCTOR!" - Scanner!
"Don't you dare...." Shouted the Doctor to the TARDIS Scanner.

Bill hangs onto the TARDIS. Nardole stands down confused.  And the Doctor is READY!

Part 2 is Our Tomorrow/Tonight! (Monday, 1st Of May 2017!) - Bank. Holiday. Monday. In. Fact.